NY Yankees @ Seattle Mariners May 29-31

TIMD

Reaction score
I don’t know what you’re complaining about other than just being contrarian. You say you agree with some of my points but are unhappy I’m expressing them. Weird posts.
These guys don't like dissenting opinions. The fact is, they know this team is garbage, they know they were fed a bunch of lies by Jerry pretending this team with less talent than last year is a contender..... They're mad they bought into the bullcrap 100%. I'm 100% positive that this team as constructed will struggle to finish with 84 wins.

Chapow

Reaction score
Yeah..... They beat up on Oakland. June isn't filled with cupcakes. Tex, LAA, NYY, Bal, TB...... Teams with winning records.... Teams with records BETTER than Seattle

You're slipping a little. You forgot the part about the therapy dog/blanket, and you forgot to call me a coward/pussy/sissy/clown/loser.

😆

TIMD

Reaction score
You're slipping a little. You forgot the part about the therapy dog/blanket, and you forgot to call me a coward/pussy/sissy/clown/loser.

😆
Naw.... That's only when you oversensitive Rah Rah's make accusations against me that you can't back up..... "He's not celebrating a win vs Oak", "He's not supporting the offense that strikes out more than they get on base", "He comes in here making stuff up"...... I made up Wong sucks? BEFORE the season started I said he sucked. I got trashed. BEFORE the season started I said it was bad news letting Hanigar walk, & trading Swanson for Hernandez without getting another real player in FREE AGENCY, not an asset losing trade. BEFORE the season started I said AJ POLLOCK sucks.

TIMD

Reaction score
This is pretty hilarious coming from the guy that has full on unhinged meltdowns anytime anyone disagrees with you.
Right. I'm still waiting for guys like you to point to specifics that I'm wrong about that you Rah Rah's disagree with.... Other than your feelings being hurt because Jerry lied to you & you bought into it...... Even though you were warned ahead of time

Chapow

Reaction score
Naw.... That's only when you oversensitive Rah Rah's make accusations against me that you can't back up..... "He's not celebrating a win vs Oak", "He's not supporting the offense that strikes out more than they get on base", "He comes in here making stuff up"...... I made up Wong sucks? BEFORE the season started I said he sucked. I got trashed. BEFORE the season started I said it was bad news letting Hanigar walk, & trading Swanson for Hernandez without getting another real player in FREE AGENCY, not an asset losing trade. BEFORE the season started I said AJ POLLOCK sucks.

The only accusations I've ever made against you are that you whine, complain, and throw tantrums a lot. Those accusations are 100% true. You absolutely do whine, complain, and throw tantrums a lot.

I have no idea about all that other stuff you're talking about that happened before the season started. I barely ever checked in on this sub forum during the off season, and I don't think I posted even once.

Sorry you're so upset about people disagreeing with you in the off season (or whatever). Hopefully you'll get through this very difficult time in your life.

Chapow

Reaction score
Right. I'm still waiting for guys like you to point to specifics that I'm wrong about that you Rah Rah's disagree with.... Other than your feelings being hurt because Jerry lied to you & you bought into it...... Even though you were warned ahead of time

Btw, what is a "Rah Rah"? Sounds like something an 8 year old would call someone. Is it supposed to be an insult or something?

Latest posts