NYC area fans

halps80

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum, so mods please move if not.

Any NYC area folks here ever visited Carlow East? I'm planning to be in the city Saturday night, and would be happy to raise a pint with other .netters.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I was there on Oct 4, 2009. One day before getting knifed. The Colts gashed and slashed the Seahawks 40something to much less.

Great place to watch a Seahawks game!!!!!

jkitsune

Reaction score
I was there for the Patriots game last year.

It.
Was.
PHENOMENAL.

That place is easily the best game experience I've had outside of the stadium itself. The chants of RUSSELL WILSON after he led that comeback gave me goosebumps. Holy damn, I get chills just thinking about it.

Definitely on my list of must-visits during any trip to NYC during football season. GO.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Not sure if any .netters will be there on sat. Night. if Pat the bartender is there, he's a big seahawks fan so have a drink with him. Stop back on Sunday for the game. As jkitsune said, it's a heat place to watch the game. Get there early, it gets jamed

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Yeah I'm heading there tonight for the first time

JonRud

Reaction score
Agree it's the best place to watch a game outside of CLink. I was there for the Beast Mode run and the Skins playoff game last year.

only problem is they need to expand. During the Skins game it was so packed you literally couldn't move it was a little scary. for the playoffs they really need to limit the number of people they allow in. I was there 3 hours before kickoff and got one of the last seats in the place.

Pat is awesome though...watch the Hawkikaze shots they sneak up on you.

OP
OP
H

halps80

Reaction score
Just realized I will be able to watch the game there next sunday.

Latest posts