OBJ to the Rams!!!

zchurch74

Reaction score
Loading up with more. Not sure what impact he will have. Probably get hurt by his second game.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
zchurch74":1ryqa8hh said:
Loading up with more. Not sure what impact he will have. Probably get hurt by his second game.

The Rams actually deleted that tweet. I don't think it's confirmed yet.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Nail in the coffin. Either Pete, Russ, or both are gone next year.

James in PA

Reaction score
I really hate the Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Do the Rams not have the same salary cap as everyone else?

Ramsey, Floyd, Jackson, Stafford, Miller, OBJ, who cares..........come on in.

John63

Reaction score
pretty simple the Rams FO and HC are playing to win, Ours is playing to exist.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams are all in now, they have a ball busting court case coming up and the NFL is going to get real muddy with that and the Washington case going on here shortly. Owners are trying to hide skeletons in new locations fast.

Kroenke may want his Trophy now since he may not be in the League if this goes through and he loses the Lawsuit.

LTH

Reaction score
James in PA":2v3diiyo said:
I really hate the Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know so do I...

But they are the team to beat right now... no question about it...

LTH

nwHawk

Reaction score
Anyone feel played yet? Suckers. Hahaha

Aw Mang

Reaction score
I don’t like the Rams but I can’t hate them right now. They are all in and in it to win it. I like that attitude.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Normally, I would be upset that we did not claim in waivers one of the few resources that could make a division rival better.

The Rams WR was an area they were average or below average (Kupp is exceptional the rest are JAGs)

And of course we just let him land right there.

But....

Instead of pointing out how stupid Pete was for allowing this to happen, it is pretty clear it does not matter because we really are not competing with the Rams. Sure we are in the same division but it isn't like we are any kind of serious in remote SuperBowl threat.

So yeah, whatever. The Rams addressed a weakness. We let them. We weren't going anywhere anyway.

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1qpsvp4l said:
Normally, I would be upset that we did not claim in waivers one of the few resources that could make a division rival better.

The Rams WR was an area they were average or below average (Kupp is exceptional the rest are JAGs)

And of course we just let him land right there.

But....

Instead of pointing out how stupid Pete was for allowing this to happen, it is pretty clear it does not matter because we really are not competing with the Rams. Sure we are in the same division but it isn't like we are any kind of serious in remote SuperBowl threat.

So yeah, whatever. The Rams addressed a weakness. We let them. We weren't going anywhere anyway.

Again, we don't really know what happened. It could have been that the Hawks think he would have been a distraction... This could be a blessing in disguise for the Hawks... There was a reason the browns let him go. that reason seems like he was crying because he didn't get the ball enough if that's the case why would anybody think he is going to get it more in LA... I think there is a good chance he is a distraction in LA... well see

LTH

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
zchurch74":1ii00qr0 said:
He's coming in hurt. Not much talk about it for some reason. He got knocked out of the game 2 weeks ago that lead to this release. AC joint

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If we claimed him off waivers, he wouldn't have had a choice.
He might not have played for us, or complained, or whatever. (which would have benefited us anyway)
But he wouldn't have the chance to make our competition better.

There is no defending the move. If Pete wanted a chance in the playoffs, this was stupid.

But then again we have no chance in the playoffs, outside of a wildcard, BECAUSE we have Pete. So it doesn't matter that much.

But I will remind you that everything being said about OBJ to try and justify our FO stupidity? Most of that was said about AB last year too. And AB has a SuperBowl ring now.

So whatever makes you feel good about a stupid decision, I guess you have to try.

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2nxbpafl said:
He might not have played for us, or complained, or whatever. (which would have benefited us anyway)

There is no defending the move. If Pete wanted a chance in the playoffs, this was stupid.

But then again we have no chance in the playoffs, outside of a wildcard, BECAUSE we have Pete. So it doesn't matter that much.

But I will remind you that everything being said about OBJ to try and justify our FO stupidity? Most of that was said about AB last year too. And AB has a SuperBowl ring now.

So whatever makes you feel good about a stupid decision, I guess you have to try.

You assume it was within the Seahawks control... We don't know what happened, so as usual everybody has their own opinion...

ok then...LOL

LTH

John63

Reaction score
LTH":2z70wcoz said:
TwistedHusky":2z70wcoz said:

You assume it was within the Seahawks control... We don't know what happened, so as usual everybody has their own opinion...

ok then...LOL

LTH

why not some are eluding to it being Wilsons fault he did not come here.

Latest posts