OBJ to the Rams!!!

toffee

Reaction score
So, OBJ said no to our Russ, and two MVPs from KC and GB. Then he sign with a team that is quite loaded in WRs.

OBJ moves in mysterious ways.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Claiming him off waivers would have cost us 7 million dollars. Do you want to give a million dollars a game to a worn out old receiver?

Or give it to DK Metcalf? I vote for paying DK.

What did other teams think of him? The Giants got rid of him.

The Browns were willing to eat millions to get rid of him.

The Packers offered him the Vet minimum.

Yet people here are mad we didn't pay him $7,000,000 to come here, end up on IR, then become a cancer in the locker room like he's done twice already.

Thank you Pete and John!

Still strikes me odd that he didn't want to play on a WR needy team with the 2020 MVP at QB that also was the best team in the NFC last year... Right up until the NFCCG. Poor Packer fans... They have the most heart breaking NFCCG losses in history.

3-2-16-4-6

Reaction score
So the sky is falling cause they got a WR that had what 2 100 yard games in 4 years? Lol. Ok. That’s only two more 100 yard games in 4 years than my daughter. Whatever will we do. Lol. Just glad this worship of an over rated player is over. Dude made a career with 1 single catch.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
3-2-16-4-6":ryoymbrc said:
So the sky is falling cause they got a WR that had what 2 100 yard games in 4 years? Lol. Ok. That’s only two more 100 yard games in 4 years than my daughter. Whatever will we do. Lol. Just glad this worship of an over rated player is over. Dude made a career with 1 single catch.

Agree man. While I dont think he completely fell off yet....its not that big of a deal for the rams. I'm more worried about robert woods. He seems to get the hawks everytime we play them. Kupp and woods are a bigger deal than Beckham.

That being said rams keep adding these people to get by us. They know coming down to seasons end they have to add all the talent they can to take the division. Ecspecially with russ coming back and defense playing better.

Cards dont matter. The hawks going forward will win a majority of the games remaining. They cards will give us a game per usual, but just like the last few weeks have show...every team can be exposed.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
3-2-16-4-6":2s92hic7 said:

I agree with you that Beckham is tremendously overrated and hasn't actually been a good WR in a while, but he had more than just that one famous one-handed catch. His rookie season was really outstanding - he was one of the top receivers in the league in his first year (I'd say he was top-ten). He was good in his second year too I'll agree that since then, he hasn't been anywhere near as good as his fame and fortune would suggest. He's paid (and treated by the media) as if he were one of the top receivers in the league, and his performance just doesn't support that. But let's not ignore how very, very, very good Beckham was in his rookie campaign, nor the fact that he was still a good receiver in his second year.

xray

Reaction score
He's not that gr8 anymore , but he still demands defensive attention every time he lines up . The other receivers will benefit for sure . Smart move by LA .

chris98251

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":21tx03jc said:
3-2-16-4-6":21tx03jc said:

Agree man. While I dont think he completely fell off yet....its not that big of a deal for the rams. I'm more worried about robert woods. He seems to get the hawks everytime we play them. Kupp and woods are a bigger deal than Beckham.

That being said rams keep adding these people to get by us. They know coming down to seasons end they have to add all the talent they can to take the division. Ecspecially with russ coming back and defense playing better.

Cards dont matter. The hawks going forward will win a majority of the games remaining. They cards will give us a game per usual, but just like the last few weeks have show...every team can be exposed.

No they are adding people to get by New Orleans and Green Bay and Tampa Bay, they passed us while we were at the rest stop trying to figure out what kind of defense and offense we wanted to run and are still at the Rest stop doing so.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
OBJ Was NOT the 'Player' that was going to put us over the top, that's just a fact.
Just way too much drama over OBJ, He would have had to play #3 behind both Lockett & Metcalf, and very likely weighed the idea of getting way fewer targets because of them, and decided that he didn't like that he would likely have wound up being a decoy for them.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":6gvo4ocg said:
And they won't make the Super Bowl. Just watch

Exactly.

They dont keep adding people to get by green bay or saints. Saints arent a factor either. Bucs maybe. Cards are the hawks only threat and you guys will see how we handle everyone going forward. I believe. Plus, they have done it before.

Latest posts