Offense falling back into some old habits.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The offense the last two weeks has reminded me a little too much of RW led offenses. Lots of intermediate and deep routes. Geno is holding into the ball way longer than he did in the first half of the season. Where did all of the quick timing routes go? They seemed to be lacking today and in Tampa. It would have come in handy against an overbearing pass rush.

Last edited:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great observation Spin Doctor.

The main thing that I've noticed is the offense's sudden lack of motion. Earlier in the year they were using a lot of pre snap motion and misdirection.
Now they're back to the same old line up and go. They keep DK on the left side only in late game situations instead of moving him around. Very strange and frustrating

OP
OP
S

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Great observation Spin Doctor.

The main thing that I've noticed is the offense's sudden lack of motion. Earlier in the year they were using a lot of pre snap motion and misdirection.
Now they're back to the same old line up and go. They keep DK on the left side only in late game situations instead of moving him around. Very strange and frustrating
Yeah, the 13 personal that we ran was MIA most of the day. We also left Lucas on an island with a scary pass rusher. Adjustments were missing, we also seemed to use WAAAY more shotgun than we did earlier in the season.

On a side note, we need to see some more Homer imo, he was balling out.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Seemed like they simplified the OL blocking for this game. Would like to approach every game like it’s a playoff game rather than holding back things for division opponents.

u0087966

Reaction score
The thing I don't get is Crosby had 9.5 of the 12 sacks the Raiders have all year. In the fourth quarter and OT, it appeared Lucas was having his challenges with Crosby. He's a rookie and is still learning so I don't get why the Hawks didn't put a TE next to Lucas to chip Crosby....it seemed like he was giving "hold it all day" Geno the most pressure late in the game.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Let's try again shall we? Temps and alcohol levels are running high but no personal attacks please.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
34 points says the D needs to get some stops. Piss poor play calling in overtime. All they needed was a few more yards

hawker84

Reaction score
We sored more than enough points to beat anybody. Just stop woth the O is the problem. We could use an upgrade on the interior line for sure, but its the D that needs to be addressed.