Offense not good enough

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Wow, two series where we made mental mistakes which cost us first downs. I would expect these mistakes from rookies but these wr and Geno need to execute those plays better. with it being this late in the season we can’t keep saying we need to do better.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Well 4th and eight throw a seven yard route instead of running a ,I don’t know eight to nine yard route …. It’s basic football you usually run something that would get a first not come up a yard short …

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Geno is a good stop gap for this year maybe next but we need someone else , he’s back to back up geno again

renofox

Reaction score
Well 4th and eight throw a seven yard route instead of running a ,I don’t know eight to nine yard route …. It’s basic football you usually run something that would get a first not come up a yard short …
Don't forget the 1 yard pass on 4th and 4.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
This is kind of like playing golf. Some days your drives are good and some days your short game is good. Sometimes you have a great front nine that is great and the back nine is shit. It is never for the average golfer when you have both nines and your short and long game good. This is watching the Seahawks.

Latest posts