Offense training together in California

lukerguy

Reaction score
That reporter was such a donkey, but it made it sort of funny.

He's there to ask the players about Lockette, and then forgets his name... He also said Kraepernick too...must have been a Freudian slip.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":19wvzxc4 said:
NorthDallas40oz":19wvzxc4 said:
Pretty sure Doug Baldwin organizes these group workouts in Cali.

Pretty sure you are wrong. Let me guess... You remember footage of ADB working out with guys like McCleod Bethel Thompson and Andrew Luck at Stanford last offseason? That was a different group of guys.
Do you even remember RW inviting his Seahawks players to Cali last year? I'm pretty sure this year was the same deal.

Geez, do you even remember this is just a internet forum? :229031_chillpill:

hawknation2014

Reaction score
F TMZ . . . get the F away from the players so they can train like the champions they are.

Cartire

Reaction score
hawknation2014":258avoqd said:
F TMZ . . . get the F away from the players so they can train like the champions they are.

Where I do concur, at the same time, any time I can see my hawks, I get giddy. I won't pretend I didn't enjoy seeing them working out down there together even if it was a pushy tmz guy.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Christine michael appearently felt no need to attend. He must have it all figured out.

Cartire

Reaction score
Seaswab":3gxoe4md said:
Christine michael appearently felt no need to attend. He must have it all figured out.

Hmmmmm....

He might be there...

Might.

It's all starting to make sense if he's not though.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I thought that looked like Mike too when I saw it originally but I can't really tell.

oasis

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":8cogul5h said:
I thought that looked like Mike too when I saw originally it but I can't really tell.
Yeah, now that I think about it, Harvin might have been seen in NY that day so the guy at the California training facility may not have been him.
86ecb