Offense training together in California

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hopefully Sidney will join the group if even just to catch a few passes.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Why the hell are they playing that TMZ crap instead of JT the Brick on KJR at night? Who likes that cretinous crap? It's like a celebration of gleeful paparazzi, or something.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I'm just going to say some of our fans kind of suck, other places that are running the Wilson and team working out at Hermosa beach story... lot of the comments are, "where's Percy?" And then talk crap about he isn't a team player without even trying to find out the reason he's not there.

To other Seahawks fans who read this, please don't become the 49er fan and act like selfish, entitled douche bags.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":3ds57nyy said:
Why the hell are they playing that TMZ crap instead of JT the Brick on KJR at night? Who likes that cretinous crap? It's like a celebration of gleeful paparazzi, or something.

Yeah I heard it on the other day and it's such a joke. They really need to get rid of that programming. I don't know who would want to listen to that.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":38s85ex8 said:
Seahwkgal":38s85ex8 said:
....meanwhile, over in Detroit. :laugh:

...and I think there is still snow on the ground. :mrgreen:

Yep. Let's see....The gigantic snow piles from plowing are "almost gone". This past weekend Temps were about 70 on Sat and Sun we turned off the furnace and opened windows. Then by Tuesday we got 2" of snow and it was freezing and windy outside. I live on the Southwest side of the state so it could have been different in the Toilet Bowl city but I doubt it. This past winter was one of the harshest ever in MI.

randomation

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":33sgpcy6 said:
Seahawkfan80":33sgpcy6 said:
Seahwkgal":33sgpcy6 said:
....meanwhile, over in Detroit. :laugh:

...and I think there is still snow on the ground. :mrgreen:

Yep. Let's see....The gigantic snow piles from plowing are "almost gone". This past weekend Temps were about 70 on Sat and Sun we turned off the furnace and opened windows. Then by Tuesday we got 2" of snow and it was freezing and windy outside. I live on the Southwest side of the state so it could have been different in the Toilet Bowl city but I doubt it. This past winter was one of the harshest ever in MI.

Well they are flat out gone in Madison but yeah we had the freak snowstorm after a few nice days quite annoying snow is basically all gone again but its in the 40s again now sigh

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I have been trying to find out but has anybody confirmed that Christine Michael is indeed in Hermosa Beach with the rest of the guys?

Seaswab

Reaction score
Michael hasnt been in one picture Ive seen. He appearently has better things to do.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Seaswab":23ai0adn said:
Michael hasnt been in one picture Ive seen. He appearently has better things to do.

That has been my concern as well. Percy has an excuse (father passed away).

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seaswab":1tx88ybg said:

Well, he did take that autistic girl to the prom. But I guess that makes him not a team player... :roll:

Seaswab

Reaction score
OkieHawk":18ku6gpf said:
Seaswab":18ku6gpf said:

Well, he did take that autistic girl to the prom. But I guess that makes him not a team player... :roll:

Thats one day dude.