Official: Seahawks trade Brock to Vikings

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Does Coleman play special team? I'm wondering maybe that is why since we just lost Elliot. I don't think Brock plays special teams.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
kidhawk":39j4nhqw said:
So we signed him then got a draft puck without him ever playing a real down. That's some serious gm work right there

Another win is that dealing Tramaine Brock improves an already strong Minnesota defense that is thin at secondary-->which Packers must face twice a year. We know Packers pose more of a threat for NFC playoff seeding than Minny AND we dont face Minny during regular season play. JS : "The enemy of my enemy is a friend"

olyfan63

Reaction score
Coleman helps us massively against teams with a lot of small, quick receivers. Slot corner. The stuff Tharald Simon couldn't do in SB49 against Brady, Amendola and co, when Marcus Burley was inexplicably inactive that game. (Not allowing for Lane getting injured early in the game and an injured Simon sucking massively) The stuff that Jeremy Lane may or may not be able to do effectively this year.

And probably slightly better, at that slot corner part of the game, than the unfortunately injured Elliott. Elliott was a serious loss for this D, but getting Coleman softens the blow. Elliott was awesome on Special Teams and solid at corner. We'll see if Coleman can bring it on Special Teams to miss Elliott a little less.

Don't know offhand if Elliott has any chance to return this year, but if he does, getting him back late season would be awesome to have two guys to cover quick slot guys, plus/minus what Jeremy Lane brings this year, if he isn't traded.

NINEster

Reaction score
Remember the time that Perrish Cox was a Seahawk for 5 minutes too?