Official snap counts - preseason wk 1 (updated)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Seattle: http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/ ... r-broncos/
Denver: http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8/9/ ... nap-counts

[update] added denver link

Here are all of the snap counts (with the play-by-play listing 61 total offensive plays for Seattle and 52 on defense):

OFFENSE
S Schilling, 61
G Van Roten, 37
T Pryor, 34
L Jeanpierre, 32
C Hauptmann, 32
A Bailey, 32
J Britt, 32
C Helfet, 29
R Allen, 27
P Bate, 24
A Clark, 24
R Wilson, 24
B Walters, 23
C Michael, 22
C Davis, 19
E Winston, 19
G Gilliam, 19
N Isles, 18
Z Miller, 18
C Brando, 18
W Smith, 18
C Matthews, 18
S Ware, 17
J Kearse, 17
K Small, 17
D Bronson, 17
D Baldwin, 17
P Richardson, 17
R Lockette, 14
R Turbin, 13
D Coleman, 11
T Jackson, 11
K Smith, 10
J Sweezy, 8
M Presley, 6
L Willson, 3
P Harvin, 1

DEFENSE
D Shead, 36
S Terrell, 36
C Marsh, 30
H Farwell, 29
H Miller, 29
O Schofield, 28
G Scruggs, 26
M Morgan, 26
J Lane, 26
P Adams, 25
M Brooks, 23
J Johnson, 22
D Smith, 22
E Thomas, 22
B Maxwell, 22
R Sherman, 22
B Coyle, 21
K Wright, 20
J Jeffcoat, 19
M Bennett, 18
A Pulu, 17
C Avril, 16
B Mayowa, 15
T Parks, 15
T Simon, 15
M Dowtin, 15
T Thomas, 10
B Mebane, 10
T McDaniel, 10
K Williams, 7
A Jefferson, 6

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
So other than the Britt/Winston competition the rest of our Starting O-Line played only 8 snaps (all by Sweezy) with a 48 minute weather delay splitting the first 4 and the last 4.

I would like to see the Broncos's Snap Counts weighed against ours.

Smellyman

Reaction score
As noted by Brock. 18 scratches from the lineup for the hawks. 0 for the donks

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Wow they worked the crap out of Schilling compared to everyone else. Is it the fact that they truly wanted a thorough assessment or lack of bodies at the position? Regardless, I guess he did okay in that his name wasn't really brought up (so unfortunately I was unable to verbally keelhaul him).

BHF

Reaction score
Interesting that local boy Schilling was given an extra long look. Curious to see where he ends up this week.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Harvin 1 play? Why even bother? How much has he made per play thus far in his time with the hawks?

zifnab32

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2j9jzsq3 said:
Harvin 1 play? Why even bother? How much has he made per play thus far in his time with the hawks?

Are you really complaining that they didn't play one of our premier players more during the first preseason game?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
zifnab32":19in6m32 said:
brimsalabim":19in6m32 said:

Are you really complaining that they didn't play one of our premier players more during the first preseason game?
^^^^^^this

Jville

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":2ke6btfu said:
Wow they worked the crap out of Schilling compared to everyone else. Is it the fact that they truly wanted a thorough assessment or lack of bodies at the position? Regardless, I guess he did okay in that his name wasn't really brought up (so unfortunately I was unable to verbally keelhaul him).

Schilling and Britt had a miscommunication on Schilling's first snap in relief of Sweezy .... thereby allowing a rusher an uncontested sack on the quarterback. After that, he settled in nicely and played well for his first outing under Cable. Schilling fit in nicely with two different centers to his left and three different tackles to his right. He glued that right side together and provided some continuity during the game. He was a positive in their makeshift line verses the Broncos.

Schilling has some details to work on but overall I liked what I saw. Perhaps he will get some time at center or left guard
verses the Chargers.

Edit: Corrected right guard remark to read left guard.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
brimsalabim":lt5a3piw said:

Lynch didn't even play this game, and barely any preseason game before, gotta keep our elite guys healthy, people might want to take Harvin out.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2xbnfiiv said:

Ignoring the obvious bait here in the second part of your post, I do agree with the beginning. Not sure why he even suited up Thursday night. I would have just healthy scratched him with the other 18 guys that sat out for whatever reason. Harvin has enough experience in this offense to be ready to go come September 4th when it becomes much more important for him to be out there.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Thanks. You said it better than I did. The second part of my post was just frustration that spilled out and I appoligize for that.

Jville

Reaction score
Jville":9q9c98gx said:
TalontedNoseRider":9q9c98gx said:

Schilling and Britt had a miscommunication on Schilling's first snap in relief of Sweezy .... thereby allowing a rusher an uncontested sack on the quarterback. After that, he settled in nicely and played well for his first outing under Cable. Schilling fit in nicely with two different centers to his left and three different tackles to his right. He glued that right side together and provided some continuity during the game. He was a positive in their makeshift line verses the Broncos.

Schilling has some details to work on but overall I liked what I saw. Perhaps he will get some time at center or left guard
verses the Chargers.

Edit: Corrected right guard remark to read left guard.

This just in ....... Schilling working at center with first unit in Sunday's practice. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
update: added Denver snap count link to OP

Latest posts