One quiet competition

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Ware will make the team. Let us not get short term memory, remember last year at the beginning of the season he received CONSISTENT reps over C.Mike, before he got injured. They have also used Ware at FB in scattered plays throughout these two preseason games, and he had practice at that position from last year too, and I believe has has done as good if not better than Coleman. Considering he is also a more talented HB than Coleman, I believe Coleman will be cut eventually. I love the guy and he has a great story but talent and position-need wise, I think he is the odd man out. Small could man the full time-lead blocking, with Ware as the back up/short yardage type back.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I have preseason live and while we haven't used the FB a lot, Small really sticks out when he's been in there. He put's somebody on the ground a lot. Even on a play would he's chipping a DE in Denver, he destroyed that DE before leaking out into his route.

This guy is something else and while Coleman has been assignment correct and I really like the guy, I don't see how Small doesn't make the team. If you want to continue to "close the circle of toughness" then Small has to be a part of that.

ihawk

Reaction score
theascension":3e3yhb9z said:
I'm really hoping he can stick on the team somehow. I loved the block he had here late in the third quarter.

5YuNvxH

I could watch this all day and never get bored. The way he turns on a dime and breaks down to hit that guy full force. love that.

The Outfield

Reaction score
ihawk":sptk0zi4 said:
theascension":sptk0zi4 said:
I'm really hoping he can stick on the team somehow. I loved the block he had here late in the third quarter.

5YuNvxH

I could watch this all day and never get bored. The way he turns on a dime and breaks down to hit that guy full force. love that.

Same here. That was beautiful.

Latest posts