One silver lining - Paul Richardson

Anthony!

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3hnpkxrq said:
austinslater25":3hnpkxrq said:
Its baffling that they didn't get him involved more during the season with other guys struggling ahead of him at a historic level during the regular season. I'm at a loss for words honestly.

Curse is Russell's guy. It was Russell's power move to get him re-signed. He didn't want to hurt his ego by admitting his mistake.

Proof?

Josea16

Reaction score
checkdanews":30os2rqp said:
I just hope we don't pull a Golden Tate with him, Were he finally turns it on...We get 1 final good season out of him, then someone else pay's him the big bucks. Well...I don't think Tate's contract was super crazy, but still. I hope we get to keep our shiny new toy longer then 1 season.
Yeah, Tate is all that right? For the first time in years we actually have a reason to dump Kearse.... shush already. Richardson and Locket are way better trust me. We just need a decent OL so Wilson and Bevell chill and use JG correctly.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Richardson still needs to demonstrate he can show up and play a whole seasons do take the pounding being there for a whole year brings. The jury is still out on that front. He is however shifty and exciting when he's able to play. He filled in nicely for Lockett when No E was hurt and brought a speed factor to the WR group that was fun to watch.

Next year will be huge for him and I hope he can stay healthy.