OT: Broncos Welker gone for 4 games-Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
will definitely miss the visit to Seattle during week 3.....probably needs that time to heal from concussion anyway....could impact Broncos ability to get home field during playoffs, maybe a trip to Foxboro in January brings Pats to Super Bowl instead of Broncos.

Feed the Hawk

Reaction score
Great stuff here...

"Welker failed his drug test after taking ecstasy laced with amphetamines while at the Kentucky Derby, according to ProFootballTalk.com. That was the same event where Welker handed out $100 bills on his way out of Churchill Downs after a cashier mistakenly overpaid him almost $15,000 in winnings."

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
so will the Broncos get some kind of Seadderall Seahawks name? :thirishdrinkers:

253hawk

Reaction score
Welker knew the rematch with Seattle would be in the first couple of weeks, weighed his options and figured a 4 game suspension for a first-time substance offense was better than having to line up across from the LOB again.

Mick063

Reaction score
But, but, but....Latimer!

Yep, welcome to the clink......rookie.

Watch that illegal procedure. Some advice. Just watch the ball and ignore the noise.

Never mind that your center has a history of snapping the ball high in a loud environment.

HawkWow

Reaction score
After shooting his mouth of pre-SB, then getting clowned, I'm not surprised his dopamine receptors weren't kicking in on their own. You have to wonder if he, Brady and Gizzelle dosed together. They were all looking and acting quite goofy that day.With that, the evening (minus Tom), may have been well worth the suspension...especially with that Hawk D salivating for another shot at him.

With Tom and Wes being "best friends", I have to think Tom was lucky he wasn't tested....or was he? I could easily see a positive piss test, labeled "BRADY" getting lost. I'm sure Goodell would rather that than the suspension of the Golden goose, Tom Brady.

TXHawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":28nlxe7i said:
so will the Broncos get some kind of Seadderall Seahawks name? :thirishdrinkers:

How about the Blue Crush? (You probably have to have watched Breaking Bad to get it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts