OT George Fant conditioning with focus mitts

olyfan63

Reaction score
chris98251":3gczd89u said:
Seems many of us noticed the Cable and Bevell shortcomings long before they were fired and were looked upon as negative Nancy's and doomers, we may not all have detailed knowledge but when something isn't right many on this board can see it pretty quickly.

But I guess those sitting in the cozy seats and not in the Nest would rather sip on Kool Aide then watch the game anyway.

Sorry, you are not qualified for the label of Nancy or Doomer. The difference is that Negative Nancys and Doomers typically just complain, complain, second-guess, and repeat others talking points, focusing on the negatives, as if they were immutable fact. You, on the other hand provide many excellent analytical, fact-filled posts that lay out the issues, and cover good as well as bad. I always enjoy reading your opinions and often learn something new. Every so often I set down my glass of Kool-Aid in surprise reading one of your posts, and find myself exclaiming that you must be dead wrong. Like that one time back in 2012 you were for sure wrong. I accidentally knocked over the Kool-Aid when I set it down, so I'm still here.

I was just traveling last week, and in random airport boarding gate conversations during flight delays, it's interesting how many people simply repeat the (negative) national mediot narrative on the Seahawks and accept it as fact, and love to repeat the simplistic mediot talking points.

Back on topic, wouldn't it be great if Fant has developed enough to be a slightly-below-average NFL Right Tackle this season? It would just be awesome to have some mediocre options available for the OL. After all, mediocre is an upgrade from hot garbage. Our starting mediocre/below average RT goes down, and in comes mediocre, skinny-calves Fant, and there is NO DROPOFF IN O-LINE PLAY!!