Our old mascot...

12thMode

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":35ez9ek9 said:
Ha, I think his name was Tweetle or something stupid like that.

mkxKiqSzymMZhUYkANT-Xfw.jpg

Tweetle? Maybe you are thinking of the old Sonics mascot, Wheedle? 5HSrHp265Ez8JI

Kakaww

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2m6d6z7n said:
Ha, I think his name was Tweetle or something stupid like that. I still have a stuffed animal of him in my den at home that my parents gave me for Christmas one year in the early 80's.

mkxKiqSzymMZhUYkANT-Xfw.jpg

Hah, I've got that one as well. Was also a Christmas present.

Sturm

Reaction score
Blitz looks just as dumb. IMO, mascots should be reserved for the college game.

huddles

Reaction score
I was the person in the Huddles suit. I was Huddles from 1983 to 1993. I enjoyed every minute of doing it. I worked closely with Bill ( "Bill the Bearman" )Scott in the Kingdome. along with Ray (can not remember his last name) the Seahawks Band, director. The San Diego chicken was at the game, when Huddles made his first appearance. I still have Huddles, and he stood proadly in my living room window ,fully lite for night viewing, for the two weeks before the Super Bowl. Go Hawks, Huddles.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
hawker84":omnueu5j said:
just looking at the astroturf just makes me cringe, brings back some very painful memories.
Painful hard landings yes, but at least no chunks taken out like candlestick or fed ex field. The new turf like what century link has is better.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3vabikea said:
ummm....

this is Seattle's best ever mascot:

628x471

THANK YOU !!!

Honestly, Billy was who I expected to see when I opened this thread. He was 100% for real too, no fancy costume, just a blue collar. Can't count the number of times I saw him walk past me, or how many times he lead our cheers ...

"ONE, TWO, THREE"

and we'd all yell "GO" !!!!!

Other side of the Dome would respond, "SEAHAWKS" !!!!

I was in awe of his dedication and huge personality ...

Legend.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
huddles":24z6jlyq said:
I was the person in the Huddles suit. I was Huddles from 1983 to 1993. I enjoyed every minute of doing it. I worked closely with Bill ( "Bill the Bearman" )Scott in the Kingdome. along with Ray (can not remember his last name) the Seahawks Band, director. The San Diego chicken was at the game, when Huddles made his first appearance. I still have Huddles, and he stood proadly in my living room window ,fully lite for night viewing, for the two weeks before the Super Bowl. Go Hawks, Huddles.

Welcome to the Net Huddles. Glad you are here.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: