Our return to the SB was just guaranteed.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Prisco picked against us.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/w ... isco/picks

23-20.

How do you pick against the Seahawks in their place? Like this: I am picking Green Bay. I picked the Packers to get to the Super Bowl before the season, and I am sticking with it. Aaron Rodgers was sensational last week against Dallas, and I expect the same here. The Seattle defense is special, and presents a heck of a challenge. But I think Rodgers will be much more aggressive in this one than he was in the first meeting, which Seattle won easily. If the Packers go in there and try to line up and run it, they will be in trouble. They have to throw to score, and run to win. Pound it with a lead. Seattle is so good feasting on turnovers and turning them into points. Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson was impressive last week against the Panthers, which he has been in all of his playoff games. Last week, he did it in the pocket, which is a sign of more growth. But Green Bay should make sure to keep him there. If he wins from there, he'll earn it. Don't let him get outside. He is really good with his head up on the run making big plays. The Seahawks want to run Marshawn Lynch, control the clock and have Wilson make big plays with both his arm and his legs. He is capable, but I think Packers defensive coordinator Dom Capers will be ready with a good plan to keep him in the pocket. On the other side, I think the aggressive approach will pay off for the Green Bay offense. It will be fun. It will be nasty. It will be what we want with a Super Bowl on the line. I just think it's Rodgers' time again. Upset.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
YES!

Although NYCoug sitting with me for the game already sealed it, but this double-seal's it. Thanks Angry Pete!

andyh64000

Reaction score
Has he ever picked the Seahawks in any game of consequence?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
andyh64000":39jms2jm said:
He picked us to win the Super Bowl prior to the 2013 season. Don't let that interfere with this forum's love of hatred for Prisco, though. :)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
he said something earlier in the season (i forget what) that inspired the ire of seahawk fans and he hasn't stopped whining about it and picking against the seahawks ever since.

AgentDib

Reaction score
If the Packers go in there and try to line up and run it, they will be in trouble. They have to throw to score, and run to win.
Brought to you by a random football talk generator.

OP
OP
volsunghawk

volsunghawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ururrgv said:
andyh64000":2ururrgv said:
He picked us to win the Super Bowl prior to the 2013 season. Don't let that interfere with this forum's love of hatred for Prisco, though. :)

Really?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pet ... -surprises

First-round byes: AFC -- Patriots, Broncos. NFC -- Packers, 49ers.
Wild-card round: AFC -- Bengals 23, Ravens 20; Steelers 27, Texans 21.
Wild-card round: NFC -- Falcons 31, Seahawks 27; Giants 21, Saints 17
Divisional round: AFC -- Patriots 31, Steelers 20; Bengals 21, Broncos 17.
Divisional round: NFC -- Packers 30, Giants, 20; Falcons 27, 49ers 23.
Championship Games: AFC -- Bengals 28, Patriots 27; NFC -- Falcons 33, Packers 31.
Super Bowl: Bengals 31,Falcons 30.

Maybe you were thinking of Michael Silver?

Ozzy

Reaction score
He has been trying to sell the idea that Wilson isn't a top 10 quarterback and has even had other national guys tweeting him calling him out. I think Freeman and him got into it pretty good recently.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Ah the tool that is Pricko... he tweeted that our offense was a gimmick during that first game against GB.

It must have been a pain for him to put us at #1 in his power rankings.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1y7klzar said:
I stand corrected; I was wrong. I must have been thinking of someone else, or a different year. Hmmmm, not sure who or when I had in mind, now.

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is the kind of pick I love to see the most. The kind based upon nothing but a preseason prediction and a stubborn need for validation of said pick. Plus, Prisco picking against us usually guarantees a win.

I love how he says "Rodgers must be aggressive and throw the ball, attack the Seahawks downfield" when that's the strength of our defense. The only ways we've been beat this season were being attacked by an elite TE while the QB dinked and dunked us, then the RB gashed us when the defense wore down, and being beaten by a good rushing attack.

In none of our losses were we attacked downfield aggressively through the air.

I also love the whole "Dom Capers has a plan to keep Wilson in the pocket and contained". Dude, Capers still hasn't figured out how to contain Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson is on a completely higher level than Kap.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
volsunghawk":3dg2q9ft said:
RolandDeschain":3dg2q9ft said:
andyh64000":3dg2q9ft said:

Really?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pet ... -surprises

First-round byes: AFC -- Patriots, Broncos. NFC -- Packers, 49ers.
Wild-card round: AFC -- Bengals 23, Ravens 20; Steelers 27, Texans 21.
Wild-card round: NFC -- Falcons 31, Seahawks 27; Giants 21, Saints 17
Divisional round: AFC -- Patriots 31, Steelers 20; Bengals 21, Broncos 17.
Divisional round: NFC -- Packers 30, Giants, 20; Falcons 27, 49ers 23.
Championship Games: AFC -- Bengals 28, Patriots 27; NFC -- Falcons 33, Packers 31.
Super Bowl: Bengals 31,Falcons 30.

Oh, oh, oh so close in those predictions! That's Miss Cleo territory right there, is what that is.

Latest posts