Our Wide Receiver Room.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
If you want to know how solid they are?

Watch JSN run into a wall. Watch 14 and 16 hovering over him like worried mama and papa birds.

THAT was beautiful. There's no bad blood there. They are lovin' each other.

That's what I saw ;)

GemCity

Reaction score
Which to be fair is why some people are critical of our QB room at times. You’re loaded at WR, very good TE group and two very good backs. Offensive line is hit and miss but you could say that about most teams right now
I STILL believe DK and JSN need more touches.

But, we’re pretty damn talented all around on O.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Lots of trade talk as of late but that always comes with losing. Some want(ed) DK gone cuz the guy truly is an enigma. When he's on, and level-headed, I doubt anyone would want to trade him (for less than a 1 and a 2). But I do understand the trade DK camp. What I can't understand is the trade Lockett camp. The guy just keeps catching balls, moving the chains. He is never controversial and he's just been a fabulous player as well as a fabulous person in the community. He makes about 60% of what DK makes and while not as flashy, or even as dynamic, he's just about as productive. I say this without looking at their stats and only using the eye test. I sincerely want Lockett to retire with the team that drafted him. Love the guy.