Our win may have been super ugly but....

Barakas

Reaction score
Wouldn't want to be a Bengal fan right about now. Bengals have won four straight playing a team that have lost four straight. Expectations were that the Bengals were going to dominate the Dolphins after the way they played last week against the Jets.

Any given Sunday...errr...Thursday though! It's hard to get a win in this league especially on the road. I cherish our 7-1 record even with the "ugly" wins we've had on the road. I hope PC and his coaches keep doing what they've been doing and I can't wait to see what this team will do once we get our tackles back and see Harvin on the field!!

Go Hawks!!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Indeed.

Dolphins were in most of the games the they've lost. They turn the ball over at crucial moments lately, particularly Tannehill with fumbles. They're a team to watch in the next couple years. Tannehill has progressed quicker than I anticipated. Lots of young, athletic talent at Qb in the AFC east.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Amen OP. I'm thrilled the Hawks are 7-1 after having played 5 out of 8 on the road and completing 3 of our 5 dreaded 10am east coast games. 7-1! Last season we had 5 losses before we reached 7 wins and still managed to be 30 seconds away from the NFC Championship game.

Plus, we just won 2 straight on the road against the division in buildings that we vacated with a loss last season. 5 of our remaining 8 at home.

I'll take our "ugly" wins over a heartbreaking loss like the Bengals just had, yes sir!

davidonmi

Reaction score
exactly, the bengals are a good team, went on the road and lost, it happens. Sometimes people forget that the other team is being payed too. Whenever you go on the road in the NFL there's never a bad win. I lost no respect for the bengals and none for the seahawks

OrFan

Reaction score
That was funny! Old Opie Taylor just stood there after they signaled safety and couldn't believe they had lost.

Latest posts