Out of state Hawk fans, speak up.

Boiler

Reaction score
I grew up in Western Montana, which is where I became a Seahawks fan. I have family in Seattle but have never lived there myself. I've been in Denver for most of my adult life, with short stints in Indiana, Florida, and Kansas City. I've been a Seahawks season ticket holder since 2005, but probably the first 15 or so Seahawks games I attended were either in Denver or KC. I don't loathe the Broncos as much as I used to, but I don't like them much either.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Western Montana season ticket holder. Born in Seattle, Saw my first game in the dome in 76 (thanx for the free tix uncle Bill) been hooked ever since. Logged over 11,000 road miles rolling back and forth to the games this year and loved every minute of it. Go Hawks!!!

kjreid

Reaction score
Born and raised in Mountlake Terrace, WA, been a fan since their inception and a season ticket holder since 1992. I now live in Omaha, NE and proudly support the Hawks as a member of the 12's.

White Knight

Reaction score
Fan since birth in '84, in Wenatchee, WA. Lived there until college came along and been stuck on the east coast (FL, then Long Island & now Raleigh-area of NC) ever since.

volshawk

Reaction score
In...grew up in PA and became a fan during my childhood (combination of liking the colors, rooting for a PSU player - Curt Warner and trying to be different). I've been loyal ever since and became a huge fan of the draft due to my allegiance...because, lets face it, that really was our SuperBowl in the 80's and early 90's! I've only been to two games in Seattle: 2005 SNF against the Texans and the NFCCG last week. Both wins! I also lived in Atlanta and was surprised to see so many 12s at the playoff game last year.

calhawkfan

Reaction score
I grew up in Washington state, but I have called SoCal home since I was Honorably Discharged from the USMC in 1997. Love the Seahawks, and now I have my wife's family on board too.

korferauma

Reaction score
I live in Chicago. I was born in Seattle but moved to the Midwest shortly after that and grew up watching seahawks games with my dad. I have been to the last couple games against the bears in Chicago and they were awesome since we won! I got to go to my first game at the clink last year for the Monday night game against the packers and I can't wait to get back out there for another game!

Can't wait for Sunday!! GO HAWKS!!!

GM4aday

Reaction score
Currently live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, but grew up in Central Il, near St. Louis. Been a Hawks fans since about 1985, when my best friend growing up was a Broncos fan. I picked the Seahawks to rival him and kept with it. This Super Bowl is kind a special for me that way.

First game was a pre-season exhibition game in St. Louis in August 1988, against the Patriots. Cardinals had moved to AZ the year before. Been to one game in Seattle, and a handful of others in St. Louis, Chicago, and Detroit.

drcool

Reaction score
Grew up in Spokane, WA but moved to Jacksonville, FL last July. I have been wondering if I am the only Seahawks season ticket holder that lives in Jacksonville.

Hawksfan76

Reaction score
born in Washington, grew up in Oregon, live in Idaho now. Hawks fan since 1988. became a fan because the hawks are who my dad likes too and I became a fan of all the teams he likes.

Seahawkfaninvegas

Reaction score
kjreid":dj3uk77z said:
Born and raised in Mountlake Terrace, WA, been a fan since their inception and a season ticket holder since 1992. I now live in Omaha, NE and proudly support the Hawks as a member of the 12's.

I graduated from MTLK TERR HS in 86! As the name states, currently live in Sin city USA!

Seahawks25

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Doug and I am a Seahawk-aholic. Long time lurker but just got around to signing up. .Net is the first and last place I go when looking for news. You all do an amazing job with finding info.

My wife and I relocated from Washington to Denver in the Summer of 1993. At that time, the Hawks were in their darkest days as a franchise and our home was the cellar of the AFC West. I have never hid my allegiance, have held my head high and have attended every game in which Seattle has come to town. While most of my Bronco friends are good people, you can imagine what I have been through over the years. Of course, fate would dictate that to achieve football ecstasy, we must first get by the donkeys. If we win, I have scoreboard. Regardless of the many regular season defeats, there is nothing they can say. If we lose...well, please football Gods, just don't let us lose. My wife and I along with our boys (4 & 6) are flying to Seattle this Friday. Need to be with OUR people Sunday. GO SEAHAWKS!

MikeJ.

Reaction score
I'm a 2nd generation Hawks fan, my dad's been following them since they were introduced into the league. We live in the middle of CA so this is niner and SD territory. I've been surrounded by the Seahawk fandom my whole life. Didn't really start paying attention and following until 2002. This year has easily been the most exciting season to watch thus far, and I'm definitely excited for the future of this team.