Out of state Hawk fans, speak up.

DaveyP

Reaction score
Born and raised in Southern Ontario (Canada, not California). Currently living in Toronto. My Dad became a Seahawks fan when I was very young - he's always been a sucker for trick plays, and Jack Patera was not afraid to try crazy things. Then my aunt and uncle moved to Redmond, started sending me tiny-child Seahawks clothes, and I was branded for life.

The first season I remember following closely was Rick Mirer's rookie season, and I've tracked every game since.

Also, I lived in Calgary for 6 years or so while I was going to Grad school, so "hi" to the other Calgary folk in this thread.

Steve2222

Reaction score
From Tacoma, WA now in the Army currently stationed at Fort Polk, LA. There are tons of displaced Army Seahawks fans here by the way. I've seen cars with 12 Man flags flying in the window.

And yes I flew a big ass 12th Man flag outside of my house against the Saints in the Divisional Round.

SeahawkSack

Reaction score
I'm a Navy brat (my dad was born and raised in Seattle). It all started when I was 9 years old, while we lived in Italy during the 1988 Broncos vs. Seahawks playoff game. I woke up in the middle of the night to find my father watching the game, and got to watch the game with him. The NFL had been on the radar previously, but the Passion for the Seahawks started early that morning!

My first game in person was watching the 1992 Seahawks beat the Patriots in New England.

I'm still broken hearted that we didn't draft Bledsoe in 1993.

In the 90's we would watch whatever local game was on just to watch for a score update, and relied on ESPN NFL Primetime for the whopping 2 highlights they would show! (THANK GOD FOR DIRECTV AND THE INTERNET)

Saw the Hawks win in Tampa while in College.

Married a girl from St. Louis who doesn't claim the Rams, took her to Qwest Field for 1995 home opener and she converted wholeheartedly to the Seahawks!

Had the THRILL of a lifetime taking my wife and kids to the Clink for the Raiders vs. Seahawks pre-season game, watching my then 4 year old son named Hawk yelling his head off with all the other 12's!

Living in Kansas City now so I've seen the Hawks at Arrowhead a few times and brought the whole family to watch this years Monday Night game in St. Louis! If you were there we were the family with the boys sporting blue mohawks!

WI-Hawkfan

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":3pk90xaz said:
Born and raised in the PNW. Camano Island, WA. Left for the Army when I was 18 and now im stuck in augusta, GA

Where on the island? My mom has lived out there forever. South-ender. I grew up with my dad in Mt Vernon, but was out on the island a ton.

Latest posts