Overall Record and losing

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
It is interesting how people freak out over every loss. If we said at beginning of season that we could go 12-4 then most if not everyone would have been happy. Yet when we are on pace to do that it is the sky is falling and replace everyone who made a mistake. The (fill in blank) coordinator sucks and we should get a new one. Pete is old and washed up and his philosophy no longer works. The same old tired arguments. We play Atlanta next week and we will be 6-2. It is not that the team does not have things to do better or clean up but why the sky is falling after every loss? Sometimes a loss is just a loss. Crappy weather against a good team and a couple of bonehead mistakes. It happens. Unless you expect us to go undefeated then we will lose games and it will be mostly for reasons such as these.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The thing I'm very worried about is the competition that we've played thus far. The Cardinals, Steelers, Bengals, and Cleveland are some of the worst teams the NFL has to offer this season. Against winning teams we are 1-2, one of those teams -- the Rams aren't exactly tearing it up this season. It is cause for concern.

OP
OP
Year of The Hawk

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
According to many we play to our competition. So if a team sucks then we play to that level. So going by that logic then if a team is good then we play to that level. So what does it matter who we play.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":16zvsc69 said:
The thing I'm very worried about is the competition that we've played thus far. The Cardinals, Steelers, Bengals, and Cleveland are some of the worst teams the NFL has to offer this season. Against winning teams we are 1-2, one of those teams -- the Rams aren't exactly tearing it up this season. It is cause for concern.

The Cardinals, Steelers and Cleveland may not end up as bad as you think.

Plus all 3 of those were on the road.

Every NFL win is impressive. End of story.

ivotuk

Reaction score
We aren't as good as our talent. Something is wrong somewhere as this should have been a win.

My biggest issue? Hiking the ball with 1 second left.. on every play. The defense knows what we're are doing, before we do it.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Hawkpower":rzmufppb said:
Spin Doctor":rzmufppb said:

The Cardinals, Steelers and Cleveland may not end up as bad as you think.

Plus all 3 of those were on the road.

Every NFL win is impressive. End of story.
Will you say that when the Seahawks are one and done in the playoffs yet again?

Reaction score
ivotuk":2k1tbn9x said:
We aren't as good as our talent. Something is wrong somewhere as this should have been a win.
We lost today! I still think we are the better team. We should of won this game that's why I'm pissed. I know any given Sunday can always come into play. Still think we should off had this game. Metcalf was the fastest player on the field you my want to go deep to him every once in awhile. Today just wasn't our day I guess.

strohmin

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":3njbg3z3 said:
It is interesting how people freak out over every loss. If we said at beginning of season that we could go 12-4 then most if not everyone would have been happy. Yet when we are on pace to do that it is the sky is falling and replace everyone who made a mistake. The (fill in blank) coordinator sucks and we should get a new one. Pete is old and washed up and his philosophy no longer works. The same old tired arguments. We play Atlanta next week and we will be 6-2. It is not that the team does not have things to do better or clean up but why the sky is falling after every loss? Sometimes a loss is just a loss. Crappy weather against a good team and a couple of bonehead mistakes. It happens. Unless you expect us to go undefeated then we will lose games and it will be mostly for reasons such as these.

Because this team is over hyped every year and ends up falling flat on their face. They haven't been actually good since that Superbowl.

Latest posts