Palmers crotch thrusts

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Pelvic thrusts is the least of all the hawk problems, On a long list. Plus hawks have done celebrations and most fans cared less. I am more concerned how the team turns around.

Laloosh

Reaction score
HawkFan72":5ae4p42v said:
WindCityHawk":5ae4p42v said:
You know who doesn't cry about victory celebrations? Victors.

We loved it when Sherman went off to Erin Andrews, or waved bye-bye as opposing fans left their stadium, now we're saying please be nice? Pathetic.

Exactly. Seahawk fans can dish it but they can't take it, apparently.

:13:

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
For a brief moment I was offended, but then realized after that performance we deserve all the crotch he wants to thrust.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sekiuHAWK":1dxnhhc7 said:
I believe he should receive a fine for his actions towards the fans. Lynch was fined for much less with the crotch grab...

You mean like every one of our D-line's sack dances?

Get over yourselves people, what Palmer did is .000001% of the trash talking and nonsense our team has inflicted on the league for the last five years. Now we're getting a taste of our own medicine, and you guys act all butthurt.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
1521782055748225097.gif

1521782055811846473.gif

Why are these guys so animated? Check out my sig

MrThortan

Reaction score
Come on... those gifs are hilarious. If it was Rogers or Newton I would be hating though. Bass turds.

Laloosh

Reaction score
MrThortan":2tmkehp0 said:
Come on... those gifs are hilarious. If it was Rogers or Newton I would be hating though. Bass turds.

Stanton clearly needed his 15 seconds. I did laugh my ass off at it though.

Biggest celebration I've ever seen for beating a 4-4 team. I guess folks are gunning for the Seahawks.

byau

Reaction score
Hawkpower":10d32k0s said:
WindCityHawk":10d32k0s said:
Don't like it? Beat him.

Swallow 39 points in your own house, on national TV no less? A little Palmer crotch is the least of your problems.

Um, we have. His team has been abused by Seattle for years.

Last I checked you don't really get to support your trash talk from games a season ago

They took us at home in primetime.

Palmer at Sherman's lunch.

Arians outcoached Pete.

Our franchise QB pretty much butt-fumbled

Classy or not, they pretty much owned us.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is what it feels like to be Golden Tatered. If we don't want to be on this end of it then we need to do something about it.

Rob12

Reaction score
Does anyone complain when Bennett exercises his hips and humps the air after a sack?

I thought it was hilarious when Beast grabbed his sack again last year. Or when he walked into the end zone against the Niners in the NFCCG two years ago.

So now that we're the ones on the other end, we don't like it? Hmm.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3bnjk44t said:
WindCityHawk":3bnjk44t said:
Don't like it? Beat him.

Swallow 39 points in your own house, on national TV no less? A little Palmer crotch is the least of your problems.

Um, we have. His team has been abused by Seattle for years.

Guess he felt this was his time to show the fans who's boss.

Good for him. Whats he going to do when he wins an actual playoff game, take off his pants?
No one wants to see his shortcomings. :lol:
Just a real peach of a guy, eh?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Laloosh":3fs5blcx said:
Biggest celebration I've ever seen for beating a 4-4 team. I guess folks are gunning for the Seahawks.

TBF I think the Cardinals and their fans feel a little bit jilted, so this was MUCH more of a statement game about the state of the division than merely beating a .500 team.

From their perspective the only reason the Seahawks even won the division last year was because they were playing much of the year all the way down to their #3 QB, and even as they've been tearing it up this year everyone has still been talking about the .500 Seahawks as the class of the NFCW.

So, on the one hand, yeah, they beat a .500 team, but they also beat a .500 team that was predicted to beat them, and who they think everyone has been gushing over despite being lucky as heck to even win the division last year. (Not saying this is true, just saying I think it's their perspective on it).

For Hawks fans it's kinda like being on the other side of the "42-13" screaming and celebration, I suppose. ;)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeyejones":23dn11uq said:
Laloosh":23dn11uq said:

TBF I think the Cardinals and their fans feel a little bit jilted, so this was MUCH more of a statement game about the state of the division than merely beating a .500 team.

From their perspective the only reason the Seahawks even won the division last year was because they were playing much of the year all the way down to their #3 QB, and even as they've been tearing it up this year everyone has still been talking about the .500 Seahawks as the class of the NFCW.

So, on the one hand, yeah, they beat a .500 team, but they also beat a .500 team that was predicted to beat them, and who they think everyone has been gushing over despite being lucky as heck to even win the division last year. (Not saying this is true, just saying I think it's their perspective on it).

For Hawks fans it's kinda like being on the other side of the "42-13" screaming and celebration, I suppose. ;)
It didn't feel like the opposite end of 42-13 at all.

I get over the losses quickly so I suppose that I'm lucky in that regard but I came away from this one thinking AZ earned it and that Seattle, while talented, just can't string any offensive successes together.

Still hopeful but expectations obviously have changed.