Panthers Wearing All White Sunday...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
sutz":17u8b5gt said:
Well, they were wearing white when they won in our house. I suppose they are trying to re-capture that mojo.

Weak sauce, IMHO, but I'm not a Panther.

:229031_shrug:

This is most likely it.

OrFan

Reaction score
253hawk":uc0vxfpe said:
Pee is less noticeable on white pants than it is on dark pants. That'd be my only guess.

Yeah, but what happens when they shit themselves? Just sounds like a really bad idea to me. Matt Hasselbeck would probably agree with me. Remember the problem when Robbie Tobeck had the flu? Thank goodness for dark blue pants at that game.

Largent80

Reaction score
sutz":s0olnu91 said:
Well, they were wearing white when they won in our house. I suppose they are trying to re-capture that mojo.

Weak sauce, IMHO, but I'm not a Panther.

:229031_shrug:

They wore white let year in our house in the playoffs and lost in them.

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm thinking Blue jerseys and grey pants. Don't like being in all blue when we're away from Seattle (look no further than *XL and last year's SB). I think I've only ever seen the Hawks in blue tops and white pants in a preseason game years ago and it wasn't a great combo. Blue tops and grey pants is the only logical choice here.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Last year we wore all grey there.
In '12 and '13, we donned lie tops and grey pants. That's my guess

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Panthers may be starting with all white on Sunday but their pants will be all brown by the end of the game.
1a780e1122ebc8c0320768db0bb6ca1a
Newton

Gametime

Reaction score
Maybe a sponsorship deal for Cam in the works? Need a proven "game day" test?

Blood Buster

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
James in PA":1628nn3h said:
......I think I've only ever seen the Hawks in blue tops and white pants in a preseason game years ago and it wasn't a great combo............
Hawks wore this combo the first game of the regular season in 2013 at Carolina. It was like 90 with 90 humidity that day so much like San Diego did last year when it was insanely hot down there, the Panthers chose all white as is their right to do as the home team and did so obviously to reflect as much heat as possible.

Oh, and the Hawks won that game 12-7 so I'd be fine with blue over white. :D

Oh one other thing for Panther fans...........if your team is doing this cuz the Cowboys do it, that's weak copycat stuff (see what I did there? copycat stuff).

James in PA

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2v406ib0 said:
James in PA":2v406ib0 said:
......I think I've only ever seen the Hawks in blue tops and white pants in a preseason game years ago and it wasn't a great combo............
Hawks wore this combo the first game of the regular season in 2013 at Carolina. It was like 90 with 90 humidity that day so much like San Diego did last year when it was insanely hot down there, the Panthers chose all white as is their right to do as the home team and did so obviously to reflect as much heat as possible.

Nope. Just researched the highlights. No white pants. The Hawks wore blue over grey in Carolina in both 2012 and 2013. Both games were W's for the Hawks. So I say lets do that combo again!

seahawksny

Reaction score
James in PA":1u014ssi said:
hawksfansinceday1":1u014ssi said:
James in PA":1u014ssi said:

Nope. Just researched the highlights. No white pants. The Hawks wore blue over grey in Carolina in both 2012 and 2013. Both games were W's for the Hawks. So I say lets do that combo again!

Correct. They wore them in San diego 2014 and in miami as well I believe in 2012. Only times IF I'm not mistaken

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
James in PA":2b3xl0jz said:
hawksfansinceday1":2b3xl0jz said:
James in PA":2b3xl0jz said:

I stand corrected thank you.

nrayorr

Reaction score
No matter what the color combination there is one difference between our home loss and the game that I say we win... WAGNER. He wasn't there the last game and he will be one of the difference makers in our run defense. Also, the Panthers used a lot of misdirection in their running plays... I say that we need to stay home a little bit longer to see how the play develops and have someone spy Cam. Our secondary will not make the same mistake of blowing coverage on Olsen. This will not be the same game. On to Arizona I say.

seahawksny

Reaction score
nrayorr":2qs1b3dl said:
No matter what the color combination there is one difference between our home loss and the game that I say we win... WAGNER. He wasn't there the last game and he will be one of the difference makers in our run defense. Also, the Panthers used a lot of misdirection in their running plays... I say that we need to stay home a little bit longer to see how the play develops and have someone spy Cam. Our secondary will not make the same mistake of blowing coverage on Olsen. This will not be the same game. On to Arizona I say.

Agreed on all points. If we contain olsen, we win.
But I think we go to Lambeau unfortunately

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1pi9inpw said:
The Panthers may be starting with all white on Sunday but their pants will be all brown by the end of the game.
1a780e1122ebc8c0320768db0bb6ca1a
Newton

That first meme would be funnier if

1) Steve Smith were still a Panther
2) Steve Smith didn't go to the Super Bowl as a Panther

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
Didn't Jacksonville make us wear blue there in week 1 of the 2013/4 season, to suffer more in the local heat/humidity horror? Playing in THAT heat index must be truly horrible.

Charles