Panthers Wearing All White Sunday...

seahawksny

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":1syzcm1h said:
Didn't Jacksonville make us wear blue there in week 1 of the 2013/4 season, to suffer more in the local heat/humidity horror? Playing in THAT heat index must be truly horrible.

Charles

San Diego that was case

CoastalJuan

Reaction score
JPatera76":2uvy4ixw said:
Hasselbeck":2uvy4ixw said:
Really strange.. must be a Rivera motivational ploy.

Yeah its not like this is the game against SD where they wore their aways and we wore home jerseys in what temps?? So this is strange

EDIT: Maybe they're a little superstitious and believe because they beat us in their whites they can do it again? It sounds stupid but sports is one thing that treats superstitions like religion.

The last Superb Owl run had a lot of white. Not really sure otherwise.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
nrayorr":2t5qu93v said:
No matter what the color combination there is one difference between our home loss and the game that I say we win... WAGNER. He wasn't there the last game and he will be one of the difference makers in our run defense. Also, the Panthers used a lot of misdirection in their running plays... I say that we need to stay home a little bit longer to see how the play develops and have someone spy Cam. Our secondary will not make the same mistake of blowing coverage on Olsen. This will not be the same game. On to Arizona I say.
I agree, he's the difference maker for the defense in this game. He does so much for the Hawks in coverage and run defense. It's painfully obvious when he's missing.

rideaducati

Reaction score
nrayorr":28zqu7ut said:
No matter what the color combination there is one difference between our home loss and the game that I say we win... WAGNER. He wasn't there the last game and he will be one of the difference makers in our run defense. Also, the Panthers used a lot of misdirection in their running plays... I say that we need to stay home a little bit longer to see how the play develops and have someone spy Cam. Our secondary will not make the same mistake of blowing coverage on Olsen. This will not be the same game. On to Arizona I say.

I would count TWO reasons with the second being that Cary Williams won't be on the field. EVERYONE in the secondary was cheating towards helping that useless waste of money so they all ended up playing poorly. With Lane healthy and up to speed, the secondary will be immensely better.

sutz

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":otbkcy56 said:
Hasselbeck - please can you explain the "What do these Newtons have in common" pictorial joke to an "ignorant" Australian? What's in the box?

Charles
Fig Newtons. A "Newton" is a kind of cookie where the cookie part is soft doughie cookie material wrapped around a soft, fruit paste center.

Fig-Newtons-Stacked.jpg

AirStrike

Reaction score
All white at home is stupid, at least they're surrendering early.

James in PA

Reaction score
Confirmed: Hawks wearing blue jerseys & wolf grey pants.