Participation Bowls

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
My team recorded their first bowl win since 2008 last night, and were probably the most penalized team for a single game in the history of football. Well over 200 yards in penalties. I would like to know how many of those penalty flags were thrown by the same official... Regardless, that's it for for me and college football this year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I DVR all the bowls, then do a quick version when I watch them. At least for now before some much better bowls start happening. I just love college football. And often, the crappiest matchup on paper turns out to be a fun watch.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If it's an interesting matchup, I do. I'll be watching tonight's game Arizona vs Oklahoma. Curious to see a pac 12 vs big 12 game to see how these conferences stack up.

NoGain

Reaction score
Sooners put on one of the more inept second halves you will ever see.
This game clearly showed how football is a game of momentum. There were three distinct phases of momentum in the game. First Arizona gets up a couple of scores, then Oklahoma steals the momentum and scores 24 points in a row, and just when they're about to take total control of the game, Arizona gets a pick six, takes the momentum back and never relinquishes it.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I've lost interest in CFB. They've ruined it for me with this rich getting richer and poor getting poorer strategy, from the NIL stuff to the transfer portal and now the break up of the Pac 12. Occasionally, I'll watch a game of local interest and I plan on watching the NYD games if for nothing else to take advantage of this new OLED TV I just bought a couple days ago.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Probably watch the Oregon games besides the championship games. But other than that, not too much. May stream some from my laptop to the tv just to see if that programming will work. Need to learn stuff once in a while.

OP
OP
Threedee

Threedee

Reaction score
Would've been nice if an Ohio State had bothered to bring its offense to the Cotton Bowl.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Probably watch the Oregon games besides the championship games. But other than that, not too much. May stream some from my laptop to the tv just to see if that programming will work. Need to learn stuff once in a while.
I will watch Fiesta Bowl and the playoffs. I stream from iPad to big screen. It works great since I got Starlink.

NoGain

Reaction score
It's weird. FSU had 23 players opt out of the game, 9 because of the NFL draft, and 14 because of the transfer portal. I'm not sure how many were starters, but I assume at least 10 of them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was told the transfer portal was closed until may this year from December. I guess the GOVERNMENT has no power.