Paul Richardson and Russell Wilson Get Back to Work

Jville

Reaction score
I have enjoyed the play of Paul Richardson since his arrival. He can fly down the field, take the top off the defense, and stop and come back to aid the quarterback. He is very effective regardless of whether he is on the receiving end of a pass or running decoy routes designed to draw multiple defenders away from the intended direction of the play called. He is unique in the problems he creates for opposing defenses.

I'm really looking forward to Paul's return. He is a play maker.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
RussB":a28adgku said:
Kearse
Balwin
Lockett
Prich
Graham
Willson

Sounds good.
That is one potentially fantastic group. I really, really hope Richardson comes back well.
I will say that, of that group, the monster will be Lockett. He is that special. So much so, I told my sister to keep her hands off him in our fantasy draft. :laugh:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
his make or break year...glad to see both getting back to it. I might have to re-start following Wilson on Facebook again.

LegionHawk12

Reaction score
I hope PR is good to go for the season and stays healthy. He could be a big factor.

Davidess

Reaction score
Still pissed we didn't pick Allen Robinson and went with Prich. haha

I hope he can stay healthy but considering he tore his ACL in College and again in the pros I don't think its as likely. Just my opinion though. I have little faith that he will be able to stay healthy let alone be healthy. ill enjoy being proven wrong though.