Paul Richardson

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
StoneCold":3s2flr8j said:
As I commented in the last praise Richardson thread he also has serious springs. I'd be curious what his vertical leap is. Guess I'll try and google it.

>>but Golden has him by about 10 pounds.

SC

And that is something I hope he fixes in the off season. The kid needs more beef. Kinda scary right now because he looks like that stick figure in a sea of animals.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
One of my favorite moments of the game was after his TD. The ball got kicked around and picked up by the official while everyone was celebrating. Doug Baldwin, obviously aware of the fact that it was Richardson's first TD, ran over and grabbed the ball from the ref. It reminded me of when Zach Miller went out of his way to get the ball after Kearse's TD in the Superb Owl. I love this team.

dbmack

Reaction score
Seanhawk":7xw0mv74 said:
One of my favorite moments of the game was after his TD. The ball got kicked around and picked up by the official while everyone was celebrating. Doug Baldwin, obviously aware of the fact that it was Richardson's first TD, ran over and grabbed the ball from the ref. It reminded me of when Zach Miller went out of his way to get the ball after Kearse's TD in the Superb Owl. I love this team.
The official didn't pick it up, Lemuel Jeanpierre did and he tossed it to him. Baldwin then got it from the official.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
dbmack":3htftihk said:
Seanhawk":3htftihk said:
The official didn't pick it up, Lemuel Jeanpierre did and he tossed it to him. Baldwin then got it from the official.

My mistake. Semantics though, except Lem should be cut for not caring about his teammate's first career TD.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I like seeing the progression of Richardson. He's gotten better every week.
As far as his kick returns, I'm assuming coach has him out there because of his speed, but I agree with most of you, he isn't getting the job done. I'd prefer to see Baldwin returning kicks and punts.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Richardson is looking better each week and I think the guy will look light years better (like most WR's do) in his second year. But I still hope the Seahawks address the WR/TE position a bit in FA or in the draft next season. They have some decent parts it seems like, but I still think the Seahawks offense is some O-linemen and a "#1(ish)" WR or a solid TE away from being "scary". I would also hope the front office can work something out to keep Lynch around next year (and maybe the year after).

Threedee

Reaction score
Richardson has gotten really good at catching slants. Lot of progress the last few weeks from drops and routes run short of the line of gain, to seemingly flawless execution.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":24e839yc said:
I'm guessing next year BPR will start at flanker.

Norwood will start at split end.

Baldwin will be in the slot.

That would be the ideal situation, 2 young promising WR's starting for you, that would really help our passing game.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
kmedic":1nrzmbvk said:
I just hope he forever takes a knee on kickoff returns. He's one of the worst KO returners that I have seen in a long time.

I wouldn't say that he's had a few really good returns, he hasn't had any blocking to speak of the last few weeks. But I would agree that I think he needs to take a few more knees.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm okay with Richardson running it out every time. Taking a chance there makes sense when you have a running game and great defense. It's constantly applying pressure to the opposition and making them work and take shots. It also matches the boom or bust mantra of the Hawks passing attack.

Latest posts