Payton and Arians gave Denver scouting reports on us?

Reaction score
I wonder if that ferret faced Payton told Fox to eat a certain chicken, or to paint the Hawk logo on their practise field? What an idiot he is and I am so tired of him trying so damn hard to be a "cutting edge" coach, he is one Drew Brees injury/retirement away from being only ordinary. I just don't like his smug azz face and Ariens is getting pretty close to his status as "despised" coaches in my world. Somebody needs to tell him that wearing a beret doesn't make a fashion statement, other than he has none and that when he wears one he reminds everyone of Homer Simpson with glass's. Is it September yet?

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
valleyflyfisher":24azed19 said:
I wonder if that ferret faced Payton told Fox to eat a certain chicken, or to paint the Hawk logo on their practise field? What an idiot he is and I am so tired of him trying so damn hard to be a "cutting edge" coach, he is one Drew Brees injury/retirement away from being only ordinary. I just don't like his smug azz face and Ariens is getting pretty close to his status as "despised" coaches in my world. Somebody needs to tell him that wearing a beret doesn't make a fashion statement, other than he has none and that when he wears one he reminds everyone of Homer Simpson with glass's. Is it September yet?

Actually, he reminds me of Bobcat Goldthwait...

bobcat_goldthwait_1cHK7.jpg

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
Both coaches are weasels!!!
Maybe it goes on all the time but has anybody heard of Coach Carroll doing this?

Northhawk

Reaction score
I don't understand why they would do that? I get we are rivals but why would go out of your way to help a conference lose in the SB. Don't you want the team that beat you out win? It just makes your losing look a little bit better.

It just goes to show that these coaches hate us so much that they can't separate what's best for their team from their own petty greviances. Pathetic actually.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
As has been alluded to upthread, the L.O.B. got some advice regarding Peyton Manning's hand signals, too. This sort of thing goes for both sides for all regular season and playoff games, and it's probably a practice that's as old as the game itself. It's not really a secret, but then again, the game has never been as scrutinized as it is now.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Northhawk":1hw2828r said:
I don't understand why they would do that? I get we are rivals but why would go out of your way to help a conference lose in the SB. Don't you want the team that beat you out win? It just makes your losing look a little bit better.

It just goes to show that these coaches hate us so much that they can't separate what's best for their team from their own petty greviances. Pathetic actually.

I imagine that with as many relationships as coaches and players have throughout the league, they reach out to people who might help them accomplish their goals. Don't forget... Arians used to be Manning's QB coach, so they have a long standing relationship.

I'm thinking it's unlikely that Arians and Payton just called the Broncos up out of the blue and said, "Hey, here's some info we cobbled together on the Seahawks! Please beat them!"

It's far more likely that Denver coaches got in touch with coaches who had played the Seahawks this season and picked their brains a bit. I think it's also likely that our coaches did something similar. In fact, I'd be surprised if Carroll/Quinn hadn't spent some time on the phone with Gus Bradley at some point in the week after the NFC Championship game to see if he had any additional insight into the Broncos offense he'd like to share.

Those personal/professional relationships are far more important than any concept of conference solidarity or feeling better about a loss because the team that beat you won it all.

Seafan

Reaction score
Why would anyone trust a game plan from a team like the Saints who were destroyed twice in the same season? It sure looks like Fox used Payton's plan doesn't it.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Fox was completely lost in the Superbowl. If he took any advice from these two clowns at all, it was where to eat dinner after! I still cant watch that FX show without marveling at how inept Fox looked on the sidelines! It was like he had no clue what to do next. A team without leadership and they were doomed from the time they stepped onto the field. Anybody else notice that?

ivotuk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ws8sv54 said:
So that's how the Broncos were able to score a TD on us. Damnit! This is an outrage!!!

LOL! CHEATERS! :p

I keep wondering who popped out of who's butt? Who came first, chicken neck or the egg head?

On another note, I'm pretty sure that Coach Carroll gave the Broncos our game plan. "We are going to kick yer ass! See if you can do something about it!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":1hqwn6d7 said:
As has been alluded to upthread, the L.O.B. got some advice regarding Peyton Manning's hand signals, too. This sort of thing goes for both sides for all regular season and playoff games, and it's probably a practice that's as old as the game itself. It's not really a secret, but then again, the game has never been as scrutinized as it is now.
Beat me to it. I don't see what the big deal is, plus it didn't help Denver in anyway shape or form.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I think things like this can work to Seattle's advantage. In no way does Denver have personnel like the Cards on defense, so trying to do what the Cards did to beat us only helps create mismatches.

Or, Denver just ignored good advice. I'm sure Payton didn't tell Fox to go run a ton of screens.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Here's the scouting report on Seattle:

"You got to stop all of them, because they got some Dogs."

mikeak

Reaction score
I said during and after the Superbowl that it looked exactly like the first part of the Indy game. Complete dominance. The only difference is that for some strange reason against Indy the team kind of stopped playing. Against Denver well it was the superbowl so obviously we kept it up

I felt after the Indy game that we were capable of completely dominating and destroying that Indy team if the Seahawks played the way they could. I felt "vindicated" after the demolishing of the Denver Broncos

So kind of funny in that light to read about this.......

pmedic920

Reaction score
ivotuk":2r192tkx said:
RolandDeschain":2r192tkx said:
So that's how the Broncos were able to score a TD on us. Damnit! This is an outrage!!!

LOL! CHEATERS! :p

I keep wondering who popped out of who's butt? Who came first, chicken neck or the egg head?

On another note, I'm pretty sure that Coach Carroll gave the Broncos our game plan. "We are going to kick yer ass! See if you can do something about it!"

That's what I was talkin bout.
Every week PC said "we are gunna do what we always do" end of story. What NFL head coach needs a scouting report on that. PC told you what he was gunna do, and you have tons of film that proves he's telling you the truth.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh tried to give them his report too, but they didn't want it.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":1cujqz86 said:
ivotuk":1cujqz86 said:
...On another note, I'm pretty sure that Coach Carroll gave the Broncos our game plan. "We are going to kick yer ass! See if you can do something about it!"
Now that one made me laugh.

Me, too.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
CPHawk":2by4a40b said:
I hope we kick the crap out of the Cards next year, Arians has done and said things that deserves a throat punch.
I support this. Not a fan of Arians and his hat selection.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
5280Hawk":25z00icd said:
Harbaugh tried to give them his report too, but they didn't want it.

Probably for the best. Likely just said "I hate you all!".