Payton Manning in Seattle today.

kpak76

Reaction score
Legit question, would we have drafted Russell if Peyton signed with us? I'm thinking yes and Russell would have benefited sitting behind Pey pey a couple of years. But history is history, and there is nothing to look back on and regret.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
kpak76":1nlxinb7 said:
Legit question, would we have drafted Russell if Peyton signed with us? I'm thinking yes and Russell would have benefited sitting behind Pey pey a couple of years. But history is history, and there is nothing to look back on and regret.

I think we win 2 superbowls with Manning but are sitting this offseason without a franchise quarterback after letting RW contract expire.

kpak76

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":101umadi said:
kpak76":101umadi said:

I think we win 2 superbowls with Manning but are sitting this offseason without a franchise quarterback after letting RW contract expire.

I dont think we let RW walk away, and he would have replaced Manning 2 seasons ago, during our second SB run loss. Then we trade Manning last season for picks to Denver LOL.

Latest posts