Peety pie

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
8-0 v Philly

Thanks to his backup qb and his players. Who knows. Time for him to go but maybe this is a bit of a spark to light a fire under everyone’s ass whose jobs got saved tonight.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Wish we played them every week instead of the rams

xgeoff

Reaction score
The reason I don't want Pete to go is that I don't feel like we have a successor. Maybe Dan Quinn? Maybe the D coordinator for the Ravens? But it's a craps shoot. What Pete does well is create a good team culture. Doesn't seem that great with the x's and o's, but that's should be what his coordinators and coaches are for, right? Unless you have someone like Shanahan or McVay I guess.

If only we had someone I felt could step in and just improve what we do. But you look around the league and it is hard to find consistency. Even Tomlin is under fire.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
The reason I don't want Pete to go is that I don't feel like we have a successor. Maybe Dan Quinn? Maybe the D coordinator for the Ravens? But it's a craps shoot. What Pete does well is create a good team culture. Doesn't seem that great with the x's and o's, but that's should be what his coordinators and coaches are for, right? Unless you have someone like Shanahan or McVay I guess.

If only we had someone I felt could step in and just improve what we do. But you look around the league and it is hard to find consistency. Even Tomlin is under fire.
Appreciate the perspective and well put… I just hope we shake the trees to find someone that’s afforded the opportunity to prove it other than sit on the hands and deal with it.

morgulon1

Reaction score

What about Clint Hurtt?

HAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣

Haha

Ha