Penny

Seymour

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2qq1u67z said:
As soon as Procise spends an entire season uninjured I will bother to learn how to spell his name correctly.

Sounds like a fair compromise.

Procisely!!! :2thumbs:

mikeak

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1p024amm said:
So you know more than Pete Carroll about football players and their abilities on the field. :?

This kind of reasoning on a forum kills more than 50% of all discussions. If you think the coaches does everything right then great for you, but the rest of us thinks they don't. We think they make mistake.

By the way include PC in that group that thinks he makes mistake. He came out this year and said Poona Ford should have played more last year and will this year. Guess where we saw that kind of discussion? Right here is the correct answer.

Some people really liked Spencer Ware, coaches didn't...…...guess who was right?

So this discussion has run into a wall. We shall see in a few weeks where Penny drops. My guess is upside somewhere between 4-6 runs / game and 2-3 receptions

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough, I just find it humorous that so many people coach from their couches. It's all good, sure Pete and company make mistakes, just like every other team. Let them do their damn jobs, is it that hard?

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Penny: "Mr. Outside", should have a workload of 1/3 inside runs and 2/3 outside runs.
Carson: "Mr Inside", should have a workload of 1/3 outside runs and 2/3 inside runs.

IMO- This should be how the snaps work out, all it'll take is Shotty making better play calling to play players to their actual strengths. That would also likely keep the defenses a little more honest and guessing.

Also; player evaluation wise, the preseason games are probably equal to or less than the player performances evaluations from every aspect of practices throughout the preseason, so we may be a little bit in the dark as fans.

:smilingalien:

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28x3bqu4 said:
Fair enough, I just find it humorous that so many people coach from their couches. It's all good, sure Pete and company make mistakes, just like every other team. Let them do their damn jobs, is it that hard?

Coach from their couches? Heck, they drive to work from them too!!

Fa car in the rain believes it s artistic 135029 1

CouchArtCar14