Per Kapadia: Michael Questionable for this Sun. (hamstring)

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Seems suspiciously convenient.

I wouldn't mind seeing Pope get a shot at it.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":169ga9no said:
Seems suspiciously convenient.

I wouldn't mind seeing Pope get a shot at it.
Convenient for who? If they want to give more runs to CJ then that's what they would do regardless.

This is potentially bad news, Rawls is at least a week away and will surely be eased in slowly given how long he has seen any real action.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Gotta do something. No way we go into a game with 1 healthy RB.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I think CMike is out of here. Hawks have no confidence in him and Rawls is on his way back, I see him getting cut soon.. next two weeks.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Bobblehead":234wbg6o said:
I think CMike is out of here. Hawks have no confidence in him and Rawls is on his way back, I see him getting cut soon.. next two weeks.
Could be coming but CM has been strapping that helmet on tight and gaining an impressive 4.2 YPC behind a cr*p line. If any of our other RB's can top that then tip of the cap to that man.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The way our running game has been, I am hoping for a pass heavy offense anyway. We can substitute short passes for the run game and our offense may actually be better for it

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":1vto2axk said:
We've needed each one of the Backs we got in the draft.
Today's injury report has Rawls listed under 'Out.'

Is that 'legally' final, or could his status still change before Sunday's kickoff?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Means ... more Wilson to Graham ... Do you think Graham wants to show Gronk who the best TE in the league is?
Bring it on baby ... just throw it to Graham every time.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Everyone knows Billy B likes to neutralize your best strength on offense, and after Jimmy's performance on Monday its no secret what that is. CMike now has an "injury" but it really makes me wonder if the game plan will be running early and often.

One would think that they would not be expecting a heavy dose of run game with a unproven rookie HB.

Megatron

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":2kngt24n said:
Our Man in Chicago":2kngt24n said:

Is that 'legally' final, or could his status still change before Sunday's kickoff?

Here is the NFL policy on game status injury reports, it doesn't specifically say whether or not they are final, but from appearances it seems if a team labels a player as out they are not going to play, otherwise they would have upgraded the player to doubtful or questionable. Teams are required to update their game status injury reports to out if a player was listed as doubtful or questionable does not travel with the team or one of the three designations if a player is injured after the game status report was sent in, so there may be some flux available in the game status injury report, but again it appears once a player is listed as out they are not going play.

http://operations.nfl.com/media/2235/06-07-16-2016-injury-report-policy.pdf

nash72

Reaction score
Bobblehead":qe0rvpjv said:

I think so too. He'll probably last the season, but he's toast afterwards for sure.

King Dog

Reaction score
If our game plan is to run Collins early and often, we're gonna have a new game plan by the 2nd or 3rd drive lol

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Well, this could he Collins' chance to prove what's he's got.

Hopefully he surpasses our expectations and brings some toughness back to the run game

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Megatron":32prnm66 said:
LeftHandSmoke":32prnm66 said:
Our Man in Chicago":32prnm66 said:

Here is the NFL policy on game status injury reports, it doesn't specifically say whether or not they are final, but from appearances it seems if a team labels a player as out they are not going to play, otherwise they would have upgraded the player to doubtful or questionable. Teams are required to update their game status injury reports to out if a player was listed as doubtful or questionable does not travel with the team or one of the three designations if a player is injured after the game status report was sent in, so there may be some flux available in the game status injury report, but again it appears once a player is listed as out they are not going play.

http://operations.nfl.com/media/2235/06-07-16-2016-injury-report-policy.pdf
Thanks for the good answer.

My guess then is that Rawls won't travel.

Latest posts