Per PFF, Frank Clark = highest rated week 1 Def. rookie

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And, yet again, the Hawks will prove that the "experts" don't know crap about football compared to Pete and John.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, they've proven over and over again, especially with the Hawks, that they are fairly bad at their jobs :lol:

massari

Reaction score
kearly":2axhc9hk said:
massari":2axhc9hk said:
Still kinda jealous the Cowboys got La'el Collins(and Greg Hardy) for free. They also lucked out with Randy Gregory falling to them. They're going to be a scary team.

Greg Hardy probably cost them a good comp pick, and a contract that could theoretically go as high as $11 million for one year. Gregory might have a good career, but it seemed to me that he was hyped a lot more in the media than he was by NFL front offices.

That said, I do think it was pretty smart of Dallas to take advantage of a market inefficiency created by twitter outrage. I guess that is one of the few advantages of having an owner/GM, Jerry Jones doesn't have to answer to anyone higher in the organization, so he can easily make moves that for a normal GM would require Balls of Steel.

As far as Dallas being a good team, I think they have to prove that their running game can still be elite without Murray. And I think the collection of spare parts they have at RB right now probably isn't good enough for that. Their defense also massively overachieved last year, and for most teams, defensive performances tends to be highly inconsistent from year to year, kind of like bullpens in baseball.

I just know that physically Gregory is a beast and likely will add more weight to his frame as he gets older. His combine results were amazing. Put up some numbers in his first preseason game too.

I guess if McFadden plays like he can behind the best line in football while staying healthy or Randle breaks out, Murray shouldn't be missed as much.

They lost Murray and Melton but it seems like on paper they're just as good or better with some of those additions and we know they should have won against the Packers and at least made it to the NFC championship game against the Hawks.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3m9zj97c said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/634110107979264000[/tweet]

That pic cracks me up. It's almost like "typical Irvin, gets there long after the play is over" :p

Latest posts