Percy Harvin Interview on John Clayton

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1q2ngruf said:
I dont care about interviews, I care about what he does on the field and in 2013 it was nothing.

He was the most overrated player in the nfl when he was in minny and he continued it last year.

Out of 19 seahawks games he only played 3, and he was only good in one of those games and it came in garbage time when the game was already out of reach (victory was sealed in 1st half).

The hilarious thing about this post and the reaction to it, is up until SB Sunday.. you'd have found a lot of people that agreed with you on this.

Then in the one game he was 100% healthy.. we caught a glimpse of how special Percy Harvin can be.

Guess you're comfortable riding solo on that Percy Harvin hate island though. We'll all be enjoying his Pro Bowl season thats coming in 2014. :179422:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1kcckkq5 said:
bjornanderson21":1kcckkq5 said:
I dont care about interviews, I care about what he does on the field and in 2013 it was nothing.

He was the most overrated player in the nfl when he was in minny and he continued it last year.

Out of 19 seahawks games he only played 3, and he was only good in one of those games and it came in garbage time when the game was already out of reach (victory was sealed in 1st half).

The hilarious thing about this post and the reaction to it, is up until SB Sunday.. you'd have found a lot of people that agreed with you on this.

Then in the one game he was 100% healthy.. we caught a glimpse of how special Percy Harvin can be.

Guess you're comfortable riding solo on that Percy Harvin hate island though. We'll all be enjoying his Pro Bowl season thats coming in 2014. :179422:
Well I've always been a Percy supporter but his post is silly and your 2014 prediction is spot on and is going to make me a lot of money this year.

Rainger

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":2ak3gswk said:

oy vey :187734:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He was flat out dominant when he was on the field. He played outstanding and helped create for everyone else on the offense in the Superbowl. Percy Harvin is one of the best players in football, period. So he didn't get on the field much, so what, when it counted, he was there, and he dominated.

Geezus, how is one of the best players in football "overrated?"

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":3fqdqh41 said:

His kickoff return in the Super Bowl sealed the victory and his end around plays were huge against Denver. Would you rather have a regular season stud who disappears in the Super Bowl?

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":q9cyia10 said:
bjornanderson21":q9cyia10 said:

Are you cereal?

See what that post did? It made us all dumber.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Kennedyin92":2mygla30 said:
bjornanderson21":2mygla30 said:

His kickoff return in the Super Bowl sealed the victory and his end around plays were huge against Denver. Would you rather have a regular season stud who disappears in the Super Bowl?

Bjorn would rather have that, but Peyton Manning wouldn't get on his seaplane.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":liflbect said:
Well I've always been a Percy supporter but his post is silly and your 2014 prediction is spot on and is going to make me a lot of money this year.

I do remember you were still supporting Percy through all the BS in November when many were calling him soft, all about the money, and a quitter

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-HD-gif-Imgur-2LEp.gif

#TeamPercy

Really though.. I don't think many people understand just how much PRESSURE a healthy Harvin will put on opposing teams defenses. For all the flack Bevell gets for being vanilla, I truly believe he will open up the offense a lot more with a healthy Harvin in the mix. What we saw in the Super Bowl was the tip of the iceberg... and if Paul Richardson can quickly pick up the offense? Oh man.. it's really not going to be fair to have all that speed on the field at once.