Pete Carroll contingency plans at cornerback, left tackle ..

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Seymour":3jku6geo said:
Jville":3jku6geo said:
scutterhawk":3jku6geo said:
Hmm, seems pretty clear to me what he (Seymour) meant, as with the way Wilson is being mugged, it doesn't appear that there's ANYONE playing "On The Offensive Line"

^^^^
It's not that difficult to discern. There are already countless posts littering the forum whose sole purpose is trashing and demeaning position groups, players and coaches. That is not the subject of this thread.

The subject / topic of this thread is ....."Pete Carroll has contingency plans at cornerback, left tackle".

The post (pic) was a direct and applicable response to YOUR POST. If you don't want to hear it, then I suggest you don't make ridiculously obtuse statements about what we have the luxury to afford. It was 100% on that topic that you took it to.

So much litter in the forum.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jville":3fut9ef1 said:
Seymour":3fut9ef1 said:
Jville":3fut9ef1 said:
scutterhawk":3fut9ef1 said:
Hmm, seems pretty clear to me what he (Seymour) meant, as with the way Wilson is being mugged, it doesn't appear that there's ANYONE playing "On The Offensive Line"

^^^^
It's not that difficult to discern. There are already countless posts littering the forum whose sole purpose is trashing and demeaning position groups, players and coaches. That is not the subject of this thread.

The subject / topic of this thread is ....."Pete Carroll has contingency plans at cornerback, left tackle".

The post (pic) was a direct and applicable response to YOUR POST. If you don't want to hear it, then I suggest you don't make ridiculously obtuse statements about what we have the luxury to afford. It was 100% on that topic that you took it to.

So much litter in the forum.
So if you're not getting the desired response to your original post, it's not up for discussions, and becomes "Litter"?