Pete Carroll Minicamp Day 1 Press Conference 6/11/19

Jville

Reaction score
[youtube]KPTfUuO7Yjs[/youtube]
[urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/video/pete-carroll-2019-minicamp-day-1-press-conference[/urltargetblank]
Transcript link added >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/carroll-6-11-19/[/urltargetblank]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
At this stage it's 'Positive Pete' all the time.

The true assessment of where the team is at competitively is a while away.

Still always enjoy listening to Pete.

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3b9y8mf5 said:
At this stage it's 'Positive Pete' all the time.

The true assessment of where the team is at competitively is a while away.

Still always enjoy listening to Pete.

No, it is always positive except we have to work on some things and get it right statements.

Use your own eyes to assess what's happening with the team, you will never get a scoop from Pete about it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Of course.

Pete always is sunshine and rainbows.

Still like listening to Pete.

To me and my eyes so far as far as the team is concerned:

On O the OLine will be improved, the running game will also be improved, I'm suspicious about the WRs, yet optimistic, the TEs will be about the same but I suspect Dickson is history.

On D: there is lots of work to do; the pass rush is suspect, there is good talent for the inside but there are questions about the depth, the LB crew is strong as heck, the CBs have a question at NCB and their depth, and the safeties are a real work in progress. The whole D could just turn out to be very good if the design works out.

The ST base corps are solid and should be expected to be special this season.

All in all it's been a reasonably solid offseason with an exceptional draft. The team just might be a lot stronger this season.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Duh

This time of year...you walk through the halls and there are dudes working out and yelling and cheering each other on, then you get out there and you smell that grass, the smell of jerseys, hear dudes working and cheering each other on even more...get that music going...man, if you ain't overly jacked up positive at that point then there is something really, really wrong.

If you want drama go talk to yo mama.