Pete Carroll Press Conference

Jville

Reaction score
I also know they can play better.

Thanks for posting these.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I think the O is going to have to take a page out of Leachs playbook, lots of quick routes and throws, or RW will never have a chance out there. Negate the bad OL by getting the ball out quicker.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Jville":1jvn5py5 said:
I also know they can play better.

Maybe so, but the lack of O adjustment and the continuing weakness of the OLine and running game, a supposed team focus, was disturbing. Both Bevell and Cable failed to deliver. Russell never looked comfortable all game and gave up points with his fumble. If the pressure wasn't coming hard off both edges it was coming up the middle. The OLine look like capeless
matadors, OLE' !

The inability to get off the field on D was really upsetting. The D played a lot today Almost 2/3 of the game they were completely unsupported by the O. In all they played very well holding a good O, unlike ours, to only 17 points.

I'm suretheteam will get a letter from the league with numerous apologies for totally horrible officiating but that still means nothing. Our team gets screwed by refereeing more often than any other team in the NFL. The zebras took at least 14 points away from the team. Phantom punches and TE mugging are par for the course.

3 yards of o (it deserves a little O too) in the1st Q, Lacy was totally invisible with a total of 3 yards for the game. Whatever? How much is he being paid? Prosise, where was he all game? Completely unconvinced the team will have a running game this year. Very disappointing! Very soon it will be time to point fingers, with force.

Still shaking my head.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CPHawk":37rpn6lh said:
I think the O is going to have to take a page out of Leachs playbook, lots of quick routes and throws, or RW will never have a chance out there. Negate the bad OL by getting the ball out quicker.
This concept should have been implemented years ago with this o-line. That and the 2 minute hurry up offense when things are not going well. They always seem to move the ball late in halves.

.....or just chuck our OC's gameplan pregame and let Russ go at it "Peyton style".

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CPHawk":16x7v3qq said:
This concept should have been implemented years ago with this o-line. That and the 2 minute hurry up offense when things are not going well. They always seem to move the ball late in halves.