Pete Prickso: "Wilson closer to Tim Tebow than Tom Brady"

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He'll likely heckle Wilson at his HOF induction.

That guy's a tool.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Picks us to lose just about every game against winning teams the last three years. He just doesnt get it.
Hawks are not a popular team now, just like all teams that win, so he has a market im sure in san francisco, Dallas, Pittsburgh, and other teams that live off their past and make excuses why Seattle is winning.

I never thought of it this way, he is actually pretty smart.

1) he gets us all to read and get pissed, which we should stop
2) Im sure the above three markets love him and those are huge markets.

Im sure his record in last three years is on average 8 wins 8 losses, and he is the only one doing that. So either he is cow towing to the haters, or the guy is just a bumbling fool

RunTheBall

Reaction score
seahawksny":2mymcild said:
Picks us to lose just about every game against winning teams the last three years. He just doesnt get it.
Hawks are not a popular team now, just like all teams that win, so he has a market im sure in san francisco, Dallas, Pittsburgh, and other teams that live off their past and make excuses why Seattle is winning.

I never thought of it this way, he is actually pretty smart.

1) he gets us all to read and get pissed, which we should stop
2) Im sure the above three markets love him and those are huge markets.

Im sure his record in last three years is on average 8 wins 8 losses, and he is the only one doing that. So either he is cow towing to the haters, or the guy is just a bumbling fool
Not me, I find it hilarious the back-peddling and excuses he constantly comes up with. He said Arizona would win the NFC West this season, when Hawks fans called him out on it he started blocking them and calling them "idiots".

anonFAFA

Reaction score
Links to his articles should be banned on this forum. He knows what he's doing and he does it on purpose.

PowerRun

Reaction score
Waste of time writing an article about something everybody with a brain already knows.

kearly

Reaction score
You could say the same thing about Kaepernick, Vick, Newton, or Randall Cunningham. Prisco is a homer for the pocket passer, and hates being proven wrong. So he spins it in the most exaggerated manner possible.

Prisco has positioned himself so that every instance of Seahawk success eats at him. It's going to be a rough ride for him over the next decade. The Seahawks will drive him into retirement, when it's all said and done.

You can really tell that their success is getting to him. If you saw the video where he and Dave Richard picked the game, it looked like he wanted to strangle Richard for picking the Seahawks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Now he's just doing this for show. There's no way in hell he honestly believes this

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Is he not allowed to have an opinion unless it favors the Seahawks?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
FargoHawk":3darrp03 said:
Is he not allowed to have an opinion unless it favors the Seahawks?
I know what you mean, and you are not wrong, but...The man is paid to be a journalist, and openly brags about pissing off Seahawk fans. It's pretty douchebaggy for a guy who gets paid to write, and supposedly be objective, about football by a major online presence.

Mick063

Reaction score
Cripes. Wilson has been in the league for three years. Brady is at the end of his career.

This is apple and oranges. Brady has practically written his book. Russell is still writing the first chapter.

Where Prisco is being an assclown is by even mentioning Tebow in the first place. Tebow isn't worthy of entering this discussion.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Noone is that stupid. When he does this, there can be no doubt he's just trying to get people riled up and get the hits. Assuming he said that....I didn't actually read the article.