Pete Prickso: "Wilson closer to Tim Tebow than Tom Brady"

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":17y8ij8g said:
FargoHawk":17y8ij8g said:
Is he not allowed to have an opinion unless it favors the Seahawks?
I know what you mean, and you are not wrong, but...The man is paid to be a journalist, and openly brags about pissing off Seahawk fans. It's pretty douchebaggy for a guy who gets paid to write, and supposedly be objective, about football by a major online presence.

I'm kidding. I'm just ribbing EnglishHawk when he said the same thing in the Colin Cowherd thread. ;)

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1hh15trf said:
hawknation2015":1hh15trf said:
Pete Prickso is a lot closer to Jerry Springer than Edward R. Murrow.
Win.

I'm with the many others. Will not click.

Me either. At this point, it's not even journalism, the guy is trolling our fan base and finding new heights of being a tool.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why any 12 would EVER feel compelled to give that clown click thru's to his garbage trolling he passes off as journalism is beyond me.

I will NEVER click on a link like that, no matter who it's from, no offense OP.

IGNORE THE NOISE.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Dude seriously the next time Pricko gets linked here the thread should be lock and the person banned. If you are gonna talk about this guys article then just copy and paste instead of trying to get him clicks. This is bullcrap!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
PowerRun":q7r15ki0 said:
Waste of time writing an article about something everybody with a brain already knows.

Take a look at Brady's stats his first three years vs Russell's and get back to us. Here is a hint: Use your brain.

Thanks

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1i1chvgd said:
PowerRun":1i1chvgd said:
Waste of time writing an article about something everybody with a brain already knows.

Take a look at Brady's stats his first three years vs Russell's and get back to us. Here is a hint: Use your brain.

Thanks

I will help him out. RW also started from year 1

B7si0l1IAAAKdZh

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
kearly":2b6wt8sw said:
Prisco is a homer for the pocket passer, and hates being proven wrong. So he spins it in the most exaggerated manner possible.

That's true of a lot of mediots. A lot of people have struggled to escape the popular notion that "pure pocket passer" is the only valid or sustainable strategy for a championship team.

Of course, Russell Wilson is the first real counterexample after all the other fool's gold. This week, he goes up against the guy who helped create the notion.

chawx

Reaction score
Smellyman":363xnux0 said:
Hawkpower":363xnux0 said:
PowerRun":363xnux0 said:

Thanks

B7si0l1IAAAKdZh

This pretty much sums everything up right here. Sadly, the stat junkies who can't see the forest for the trees when it comes to Wilson won't see this or dismiss it somehow. But, like Sherman says, look at the stats—AND look at the tape. When you compare these two QBs side-by-side like this, it's glaringly obvious that we have something far more special than a "Tebow-like" player in Wilson. He's pretty much in his own category and if he can sustain it and grow, he'll arguably end his career as a first-ballot HOFer and most likely up on the Mount Rushmore of QBs as the one who changed how QBs play the game forever.

Hence, anyone comparing Russell to Tebow doesn't deserve my time or my click...

StoneCold

Reaction score
You people just don't understand Prisco. He's a comic genius.

SC

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chawx":1ark0wjf said:
Smellyman":1ark0wjf said:
Hawkpower":1ark0wjf said:
PowerRun":1ark0wjf said:

Thanks

B7si0l1IAAAKdZh

This pretty much sums everything up right here. Sadly, the stat junkies who can't see the forest for the trees when it comes to Wilson won't see this or dismiss it somehow. But, like Sherman says, look at the stats—AND look at the tape. When you compare these two QBs side-by-side like this, it's glaringly obvious that we have something far more special than a "Tebow-like" player in Wilson. He's pretty much in his own category and if he can sustain it and grow, he'll arguably end his career as a first-ballot HOFer and most likely up on the Mount Rushmore of QBs as the one who changed how QBs play the game forever.

Hence, anyone comparing Russell to Tebow doesn't deserve my time or my click...

I noticed that the Patriot troll of the week has no explanation for this. Probably because when faced with reality, all we hear is chirps.....

Prisco couldnt even defend that graphic if he tried....what could he possibly say?

More chirps.....

Lot of stupid people out there.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":23phgexg said:
Now, I suppose if someone looked ONLY at the NFC Championship game, I could see how they would make that comparison.

I don't, given that there is no way Tebow makes that throw to Kearse to win the game, much less other throws Wilson made at the end. Tebow couldn't make the throw to Kearse from last year's NFCCG, nor the throw to Kearse in the divisional game.

He also wouldn't be able to catch all those bad snaps Unger was throwing up.

The difference between Wilson and Tebow is that Wilson is inconsistent sometimes (just like any QB) and Tebow can't throw a football at the NFL level. Tebow also can't run with magic like Wilson does, so he's not even that good at that either.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Will not click but would pay money to see that chump get punched in his mouth. That's all he needs. Just one good solid punch in the mouth. :thfight7: End of story.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Haha. Priscilla is such a douche nozzle. He is so transparent. I love how he gets bashed on twitter. Fun read

AgentDib

Reaction score
Prisco is the one laughing at the end of the day because it's about views for him. Every time people link to him saying something "stupid" he gets more money.

kearly

Reaction score
It honestly doesn't bother me that Seahawks football goes against Prisco's religion. To each his own.

He doesn't seem to enjoy being around his CBS co-workers all that much... doesn't strike me as a caring guy or one who looks for the good things in others. He's a very natural curmudgeon. Prisco is a totally average sports writer in every way, yet I've never seen a guy get his ass kissed as much as Prisco does by his CBS co-workers. Probably more out of fear than actual respect. I don't think anyone is going to miss that guy.

MVP53

Reaction score
In defense here, the article makes it sound as though he was comparing their playing styles. Pocket passer vs mobile QB. He also states Wilson is much more accurate than Tebow.

I don't know that he was saying Wilson is closer to Tebow than Brady in QUALITY.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
PeePee just meant that Wilson is closer to Tebo just as W is closer to T alphabetically. Brady will always be first in his book... literally.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
FargoHawk":1ru7oqfl said:
Scottemojo":1ru7oqfl said:
FargoHawk":1ru7oqfl said:
Is he not allowed to have an opinion unless it favors the Seahawks?
I know what you mean, and you are not wrong, but...The man is paid to be a journalist, and openly brags about pissing off Seahawk fans. It's pretty douchebaggy for a guy who gets paid to write, and supposedly be objective, about football by a major online presence.

I'm kidding. I'm just ribbing EnglishHawk when he said the same thing in the Colin Cowherd thread. ;)

Cowherd predicted a big Pats win, having been perfectly complimentary to Seattle in the past. He isn't going out of his way to click bait Seahawks fans into an argument.

Latest posts