Pete Prisco cracks me up

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
morgulon1":1293xfi8 said:
I also think he does a great job on college games .

I watched alot of his chalk talk videos he puts up. They are really great to watch. I hope he does it this year again

Final Chalk Talk of the year...sigh....

[youtube]PHD4qjgEOvs[/youtube]

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1ma6rbn6 said:
12thbrah":1ma6rbn6 said:
Steelers ranked #4? Might be one of the worst defenses in the league. Wrong again Prisco

2 - Patriots

They suffered some hits on defense, but I think the improvement by a lot of guys in the front seven will help compensate for that. Brady and the offense will be just fine.

From what I saw tonight that defense looked terrible. Williams had 127 yards on 21 attempts and Ben passed for 350 yards. Brady and the offense looked fine..BUT...um...the Steelers looked lost and didnt even know what to do half the time which had nothing to do with Brady and that offense, they just looked terrible in assignements.

He was right about the Steelers offense....they really only stopped themselves tonight
Just wait until they get Bell and Pouncy back. That offense is the real deal. Brown is a serious wide receiver and you couple him with Bell and a savvy quarterback like Ben?

You better be able to score 27 points at minimum to be sure of winning.

Laloosh

Reaction score
^^^ Just so weird watching the Stealers and their defense being so horrible. Been a while since Lloyd and Kirkland represented the middle of that defense.

Nice offense. Looked like an AFC game... everybody can shoot but nobody can block.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Laloosh":1aijth60 said:
^^^ Just so weird watching the Stealers and their defense being so horrible. Been a while since Lloyd and Kirkland represented the middle of that defense.

Nice offense. Looked like an AFC game... everybody can shoot but nobody can block.

And nobody can rush the passer...Ben and Brady had all freaking day back there for most of the game. The had a timer for one of Bens plays and it was almost 6 sec of protection. For the most part it seems the good D in the AFC is complimented by GOD AWFUL offenses....Bills and Texans come to mind. KC an honorable mention as well