Pete's decision making....

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Name your sources or stfu. Nobody wants to argue against bullshit. It doesn't lead to anything but a fake resolution created by a lie.
That's no way to talk to a fellow 12.

A good reporter never gives up his sources. I have spoken.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
A fellow 12 lying about sources to fire the head coach. I care more about the players and coaches than you.
I'm not lying. And what I'm saying in the end has zero impact on what the team does.

As far as you caring more than me, that's up for debate. I'm willing to settle this as a draw

Last edited:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The challenge was a pretty close call I thought the control over the ball was not established before the ball touched the ground as the player rolled over. For the team I thought it was a good challenge even if it didn't work out.

I didn't understand the other TO but Geno seemed off yesterday and was having difficulties with the pass rush as the Hawks had very little going on with the Running game.

To me the biggest issue with the team is the continuing seeming inability of the D to stuff the running game of each opponent.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
They have an opinion of Jody Allen and how she is feeling. Their opinions hold just as much ground as anyone else. She probably is pissed off like many of us.
But is that just an opinion of how she feels. Does anyone have a link to a post game interview where she clearly voiced her displeasure? Maybe she is pissed off. Or maybe she knows that the defense needs a huge influx of beef. Maybe she knows the running game sucked because it was in the hands of a 3rd down back and not either one of the two guys who can really make a difference back there. Maybe she understands that rookies hit a wall and this team has a lot in high profile positions. Maybe she knows that almost any win this year is a bonus based on where this team was prognosticated to be ever since #3 was traded.
I just don’t get why people are pissed at a loss in a year that isn’t labeled a rebuilding year by team management but sure as hell is if you really look at the holes on this team and the need to improve personnel wise in some very key areas.
If we were to go back and look mathematically at all the prognostications prior to the season from media pundits to us plain fans, I’m pretty sure that 7 wins would be the high mark but that the median wins pick would most likely be under 5.
Relax everyone and just enjoy this year for what it is. Personally I’m amping up the expectations meter next year and just taking this year for what it is.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You don't get why people are pissed? Because they got DOMINATED by a crap team, yet again. That's why.
They were 6-3, that sets up NEW expectations. It's WAY too easy to just go back to "well, we were supposed to suck anyway" just because they are now at 7-6.
And yes, I caught myself doing that last night while my BP was at an alarming rate.........
No, wanting your team to win when they were balling and sitting at 6-3? Nothing wrong with that at all.
I think most of us have been enjoying the season. But, being pissed off after losses come with EVERY loss, at least they do for many of us. Losing sucks, period.