Pick "ONE WORD" to describe how YOU feel about OUR SEAHAWKS!

The Delf

Reaction score
Right now ? Being a PART of the whole, or a piece of the machine. I'm just so damn proud to be part of this team. (Just imagine the Dark Knight (Batman) theme plays in the background. ;) )

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
The Delf":coio3x33 said:
Right now ? Being a PART of the whole, or a piece of the machine. I'm just so damn proud to be part of this team. (Just imagine the Dark Knight (Batman) theme plays in the background. ;) )

Für den Ruhm der Hawks Nationen! Crush die Außenseiter 49rs!

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
ToldYa!

I first thought Proud, then Vindicated, but as they were both already mentioned I went with the above

sc85sis

Reaction score
Happy.

Happy for the players, coaches, et al who've worked so hard.

Happy for the 12s who've waited for a team like this.

Happy for Paul Allen who took a leap of faith and saved his hometown team.

And I'm especially happy for Pete and his family. I have a friend who is an assistant coach at the college level; it is a very challenging existence, especially if you want to have a family. Your job is never really secure. You move a lot. People love you one day and hate you the next. You work really long hours. And your family members go through all of that too.

Go Hawks and Fight On to Pete and all of the coaches and their families!

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":9v62jz36 said:
I will post in this thread again soon when I can say "champions". Until then, "hopeful".

PRAYING !! :pray:

I am praying for that "champions" label.............hopeful is also a good choice !! :th2thumbs: