Pittsburgh @ Baltimore

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I didn't think either hit should have been penalized. The second one was especially bad.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
SeatownJay":quc7lor2 said:
I hope Seattle never gets this ref crew.
They definitely will. This group of refs are like the all-stars of NFL officiating

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3r195qpt said:
SeatownJay":3r195qpt said:
I hope Seattle never gets this ref crew.

It's hard to blame them for getting these calls wrong. Players are moving at a blur - all they see is a head snapping back and a kinda-high hit.

It's the fault of the moron rules committee for this game-killing response to concussion issues.
It wouldn't be as bad if they were consistent, but they're not. The hit on Brown that knocked him out of the game in the first half was just as bad as the two that were flagged.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Mike Carey. Worst official ever. Now, he is the worst officiating expert ever.

hawker84

Reaction score
Pittsburgh looks like complete and utter crap. Palamalou should retire, and Big Ben needs some weapons.. Oh how the mighty have fallen in recent years.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I may be petty, but seeing the Steelers getting boned by the refs never gets old.

And on those penalties, if they would form tackle rather than do the old shoulder drop those wouldn't be penalties. If you notice, the Seahawks have been bringing their arms more often on tackles. It's good fundamentals and also reduces penalties.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3cbnswhs said:
I'm torn on who to root for but I have Antonio Brown on my fantasy team, so... Go Brown?
HAWKAMANIA":3cbnswhs said:
Yeah, I hope he is able to come back out, I have him in all my PPR leagues. Also need to see big games from Bell and Pitta.
And this is exactly why I don't play fantasy football. There's nothing on this planet that can get me to cheer for the rustbuckets, or any individual player on that team.

I hope they all catch diphtheria on the bus ride back to the airport. I hope a meteor hits their practice facility. I hope they get a fungus.

Kaiser

Reaction score
The only thing worse than playing fantasy football is listening to others talk about their team during a game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
BlueTalon":7v97wu0b said:
SeatownJay":7v97wu0b said:
I'm torn on who to root for but I have Antonio Brown on my fantasy team, so... Go Brown?
HAWKAMANIA":7v97wu0b said:
Yeah, I hope he is able to come back out, I have him in all my PPR leagues. Also need to see big games from Bell and Pitta.
And this is exactly why I don't play fantasy football. There's nothing on this planet that can get me to cheer for the rustbuckets, or any individual player on that team.

I hope they all catch diphtheria on the bus ride back to the airport. I hope a meteor hits their practice facility. I hope they get a fungus.

Fleas of 1000 camels infest the lady parts of their wives. :)

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Harbaugh is really making some goofy decisions.

Called timeout instead of just throwing the challenge flag?

Two QB sneaks while you're up 3 scores?

What is he doing?