Pittsburgh - Cheifs

mikeak

Reaction score
4th was much better. Alex Smith could have gotten that with his legs as well

Anyone else bothered seeing Ware being so good AND durable and not playing for the Hawks....

MrThortan

Reaction score
Bummer. Falcons, you are my only hope of not having a team I hate in the Superbowl. Don't let me down.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Chiefs played hard but very disappointing loss. They just can't quite get over that hump for a deep run. Maybe next year for them.

And KC should've done an onside kick at the end, especially with only 1 timeout-worse case scenario Pitt has it midfield and you still have to stop them anyway.

chris98251

Reaction score
Chiefs were doing the bend don't break defense and it works if you get turnovers, they were also playing deep zone, Pittsburgh was running well and took what they gave them, yes they got field goals tonight to win, but it looked a lot like the Seahawks out there tonight.

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":31ol3e5w said:
Chiefs were doing the bend don't break defense and it works if you get turnovers, they were also playing deep zone, Pittsburgh was running well and took what they gave them, yes they got field goals tonight to win, but it looked a lot like the Seahawks out there tonight.
Dude BDB only works if you actually score touchdowns say like Atlanta, Green Bay or New England....... these playoffs are boring and I quit watching given I already know who the 2017 Superbowl victor is. Pure boring even with Lady Gaga.

Hell, even the NBA is more honest about the fix. And the MLB already learned that lesson a 100 years ago. Just carry on Goodell and prove Cuban right with no help. Pure stupid that one silly lawyer will kill America's favorite game within 30 years. Hope you like soccer "the world's beautiful game" according to Pele....awesome you're dead so whatever.