Play of the game???

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
In your opinion, what was the biggest play of the game for us?
What was the turning point on offense?

I'd have to say the Sherman interception was the big play, and the 24 yard catch by Baldwin was the play that sparked our offense.

P.S. props to jazzhawk for trying to keep morale up when everyone else was wetting themselves.

davidonmi

Reaction score
the Russell Wilson run on 4th and 3 to extend the TD drive. The Sherman play was great, but it was also an awful throw. that play was all wilson

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Sherman pick six, Baldwin's tippy toes, and Wilson's fourth down scramble were all pretty huge.

largenutz

Reaction score
once cushing went out I knew we'd win, it evened the playing in the line of scrimmage, now they just had to worry bout Watt. But yea all three of those and the personal foul throwing baldwin too.

253hawk

Reaction score
Wagner's fumble recovery. It only led to a FG, but you could feel the defense feed off of that and it was lights out the rest of the game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
As trenchbroom mentioned, Wilson's run for first down on 4th down in Texan territory. Without that, none of this could happen.

kc311

Reaction score
Has to be given to he pathetic decision and pathetic throw by Schaub that led to the game tying TD pick 6, for the 3rd week in a row.

Seeker

Reaction score
baldwin catch on the sideline and pete's decision to challenge it are both the NFL turning point plays of the game. count it.

Atradees

Reaction score
I liked the broken nose of JJ Watt and cushing concussing himself with a Rice hit.

It just goes to show ya no matter how bad you are -you will lose getting physical with The Seattle Seahawks.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I certainly can't pick just one. But things totally changed when Cushing went out.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2f3p3teo said:
So many key plays this game. In a game like this, each one was vital, critical to the win.

Sherman's pick six, Baldwin's tippy-toe catch, several critical sacks and turnovers, several Beastmode runs, several Wilson runs, and a bunch more.

This!!!
This is a true team win and if I had to give the ball to someone it would be Pete Carroll. Even though I was angry about the timeouts in the first half, this game showed us what a complete football team we have and what Pete has instilled in these guys about never giving up and always playing through the whistle and game.