Players to evaluate from the Cotton Bowl & Orange Bowl

cubbyhawkfan

Reaction score
Someone who caught my eye atleast with his season stats is Martavis Bryant of Clemson.His bio says he is 6'5 200.Put up only 42 rec this past season for 800+ but what caught my eye was his yards per catch is 19 yards.The rest of his years he has put up 24 yards per catch and 30.He is only a junior so I doubt he comes out but man to be 6'5 and have those kinda numbers is huge.

The other one I like is Vic Beasley who fits our mold of a leo pretty nicely

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Braxton Miller and T. Boyd looked good. Yeah they made some late game errors but the Seahawks don't really need a starting QB....might be good backup types. Miller runs well and has raw passing skills but could be developed in the right system. He may fit the Seahawk system. Boyd may be gone in the 1-2 rounds. The rb from Ohio St...Carlos Hyde is solid. I think he may not be declaring this year though. Martavius Bryant is tall and could be a good rdzone threat but I don't know if he plans to declare. He's a junior. He'd be the #1 WR next year at Clemson should he elect to stay. Defensively, a couple of guys on Mizzou stood out - Sam and Ealy both DEs. Then there was a NT for Okla State - Bennett. He looked good.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
skater18000":29jod3xi said:
If we can't retain both Tate and Baldwin meaning one of them is lost in free agency (although Doug is a restricted free agent and Tate is almost certainly back IMO) I'd love Sammy Watkins in the first.

Imagine the packages you could put together with Watkins, Percy, Tate and or Baldwin, Kearse, Lockette, Willson, Miller, and our running backs that we all love so dearly.

If we traded up for Watkins, and it cost us our 32nd and 64th picks, we'd no longer have a 1st, 2nd or 3rd round pick, but if we were to do this, I'd like to see us draft a few O-Lineman and the rest defense. With this logic our draft Ishould look something like this.

1.Watkins trade
2. Watkins trade
3. Percy trade
4. O-Line
5. DE
6. O-Line
7. CB

Seahawks aren't getting Watkins.

If the Rams or Cleveland were smart they would take him 2nd or 4th overall despite having Austin and Gordon. Watkins his crazy and to me its he like Richard Sherman if he was super athletic and still a WR.

cover-2

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":127q96uw said:
Seahawks aren't getting Watkins.

If the Rams or Cleveland were smart they would take him 2nd or 4th overall despite having Austin and Gordon. Watkins his crazy and to me its he like Richard Sherman if he was super athletic and still a WR.

:13:

Watkins is a top-5 overall talent and it would be near impossible for us to trade up that high in the 1st round to get Watkins.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Michael Sam has a name that suggests that he was born to play OLB. I wonder if his middle name happens to be William?