Portland area 12s

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I just talked to Pour Sports and they said we're good to go so unless somebody has a better idea I plan on seeing at least a few of you at 832 SE Grand at 4 o'clock on Friday.

Btw if you haven't been in there since the remodel it's pretty nice. Virtually no resemblance to the shitty dive bar that it used to be, that I loved so dearly, once upon a time.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
As I recall, I think they used to have pool tournaments in that lil ole dive bar. I went to one of them for an overniter as I was traversing northward. Not too far from there to a bridge, then over the water to Vancouver washington. Twas many a moon ago tho. I think I stayed in a dive motel in that area too....if there were any. LOL

Rocket

Reaction score
Y'all be cool, ok?
I recall the possibility of outstanding warrants...
but it's a fuzzy recollection.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
No Pe, no BFS, warrants are highly unlikely.

I know there are more Portland fans than have responded in this thread. I wish y'all would speak up and stop being sissies and come hang out. I've never had a .NET get together that wasn't a complete blast and a memorable experience. All comers are welcome, honestly. Please come, introduce yourself and have a good time! It's easy!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Would love to be there to meet some of you all but won't get off work in time (likely be 6:00 before I'm done for the week and in Clackamas). A get together for a Sunday game later in the season would be awesome.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Just a reminder. Tomorrow. 4 pm. Pour Sports. 832 SE Grand. Be wary of May Day protests, traffic's likely to be less than friendly out there. Henceforth.

Rocket

Reaction score
This is all a plot to get the Rocket in Multnomah County Jail... I know it.
I always wanted to be in a protest... sorta.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know much about much, but I have to believe that you can spend one evening in downtown Portland without ending up in jail. You're not Ryan or Leif. Or Ryan Leaf.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rocket":ysjk4kpl said:
This is all a plot to get the Rocket in Multnomah County Jail... I know it.
I always wanted to be in a protest... sorta.
I'll come visit brother. Maybe bring a cake with a file in it?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Rocket":1q23wvdz said:
Tell Roland he must come. We may start a tradition.
Not happening, sorry. I wish the draft was held exclusively on Saturday & Sunday, it'd make a party weekend for the draft way more fun.

If any of you decide to come up for training camp or something, start a thread on it.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I have some inside info that a group plans on shutting down a bank (unrelated to the permitted rallies downtown) in inner SE, not too far from the bar we'll be at. But I don't think it should really affect us in any way. Traffic might be silly but that's about it.

Rocket

Reaction score
YOU KNOW HART ??? :)
He's had some troubles recently.
Yeah, I know him - by another name, tho.