Portland area 12s

Rocket

Reaction score
Parking-wise, Bank-wise, which direction might the alleged bank be from the non-alleged bar... getaway-speaking.

Rocket

Reaction score
I see Bank of America DIRECTLY north of the bar, US Bank another block north, WellsFargo 2 blocks south and Key two blocks east.
A decision has to be made... you can message me if you need to.

Rocket

Reaction score
Bank of America looks to be the largest near bank building and it's DIRECTLY north of the bar... same block... with an I-5 off ramp right across the street. If so, well planned.
You did this for me didn't you... :)

Rocket

Reaction score
If only we could have done this level of reconnaissance in my youth. I love google street view. :les:

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody who's reading this quietly and thinking about coming but aren't sure or don't feel comfortable... Don't think about it! Just do it! There's strength in numbers!

Rocket

Reaction score
There will be no incidents, there will be no protests, there will be only Draft cheers and 12 camaraderie and probably a bit of hops and barley.
A good time will be had by all.

cdallan

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3s867ong said:
I don't know much about much, but I have to believe that you can spend one evening in downtown Portland without ending up in jail. You're not Ryan or Leif. Or Ryan Leaf.

I'm sorry, but this can't be allowed to pass without a standing ovation.

Makes me wish I was in Portland with some weirdos getting excited about young men's hand measurements.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cdallan":2xl4no0f said:
Zebulon Dak":2xl4no0f said:
I don't know much about much, but I have to believe that you can spend one evening in downtown Portland without ending up in jail. You're not Ryan or Leif. Or Ryan Leaf.

I'm sorry, but this can't be allowed to pass without a standing ovation.

Makes me wish I was in Portland with some weirdos getting excited about young men's hand measurements.

Thank you! Finally!

Btw I just got here and the place is ours.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
It was a blast Rocket :) The group there was great. Talking Seahawk football was great. Awesome time meeting you Smoke and Anguish.

Zebulon you the man!

I regret leaving and not challenging you and Anguish to an arm wrestling match. Next time maybe?

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
That was awesome! Recon, it was great meeting you. Rocket, nice to finally meet you in person after all these years! Anguish, it was great seeing you again. Thanks for coming out guys!

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Haha arm wrestling with Anguish seems like a fantastic idea. Next time for sure.

Rocket

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2qkpqd45 said:
Haha arm wrestling with Anguish seems like a fantastic idea. Next time for sure.
It would be interesting to see you flying thru the air...
:th2thumbs:

Latest posts