Post Your Seahawks Christmas Gifts Here

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1pm997z5 said:
Been a fan for so long and usually don't have extra money to spend on any expensive Seahawks gear. The only thing I usually buy is Seahawks hat. Money is usually tight around here and it goes to my family first before me. My wife and kids would get new clothes before I buy any for myself.

We hold a Secret Santa drawing every year at my wife's grandma's house and all her family is there. We usually have a limit of under $20 for the person's gift so it was a surprised to me.

Well this Christmas I receive a Seahawks 12th, Fan Jersey. This will be my first Seahawks Jersey. I'm excited to wear it on Blue Friday, and on every game day!

This is so awesome. I'm so happy for you.

Way happier for you than the guy who was wanting a $1400 Lombardi Replica or the guy who was posting like $1000 dollars worth of Seahawks stuff.

Its like this one thing made your entire year... and it was enough... and I can respect that.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
My dad recently retired and someone was awesome enough to give him this Matt Hasselbeck autograph ball which he passed on to me to put in my man-cave where we watch our away games

WWTNwBn

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
My Seahawks Xmas collection was a nice haul. :)

james_xmas_seahawks_gifts.png

raisethe3

Reaction score
Congrats on those gifts guys! I didn't get anything Seahawks related.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1grqc1zp said:
theincrediblesok":1grqc1zp said:
Been a fan for so long and usually don't have extra money to spend on any expensive Seahawks gear. The only thing I usually buy is Seahawks hat. Money is usually tight around here and it goes to my family first before me. My wife and kids would get new clothes before I buy any for myself.

We hold a Secret Santa drawing every year at my wife's grandma's house and all her family is there. We usually have a limit of under $20 for the person's gift so it was a surprised to me.

Well this Christmas I receive a Seahawks 12th, Fan Jersey. This will be my first Seahawks Jersey. I'm excited to wear it on Blue Friday, and on every game day!

Way happier for you than the guy who was wanting a $1400 Lombardi Replica or the guy who was posting like $1000 dollars worth of Seahawks stuff.

Its like this one thing made your entire year... and it was enough... and I can respect that.

Thank you it means alot. I'm hoping to budget enough money for next year to see my first game at the CLINK, that would be one of my New Year's Resolution.

pmedic920

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":2bbme4vl said:
Pandion Haliaetus":2bbme4vl said:
theincrediblesok":2bbme4vl said:

Thank you it means alot. I'm hoping to budget enough money for next year to see my first game at the CLINK, that would be one of my New Year's Resolution.

It will be worth every penny. :{)

drcool

Reaction score
I got a nice Russell Wilson calendar. I usually don't get anything Seahawks related for gifts snice I work for the company that sells all of it. But I love seeing all the awesome stuff you guys are getting.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Found this under the tree this morning from my 13 year old daughter. Finally I'll be able to turn my 2006 Chrysler Town and Country in to a cool ride.

Seahawks license plate frame

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I received a lot of great Seahawks gear for Christmas, but none of it will trump the jersey story that was previously posted.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":4ufs0dq7 said:
theincrediblesok":4ufs0dq7 said:

Hey now, I want the replica Lombardi to taunt a belligerent Cowturds fan at work, so it's a for a legit purpose. 8)

Also I wasnt trying to rain on the original posters parade, it was a cool story and I'm happy for them, really! :th2thumbs:

slargent4ever

Reaction score
I got a hawks t shirt, and that superbowl plaque someone else got and posted above. But my mom got me a gift from her and my grandmother who passed a couple months ago. They got me a custom jersey with my last name and birth year for the number, from the downtown team store. Brought a tear to my eye.

BGHawk

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Merry Christmas to you all..I received this killer stocking hat....GoHawks...ah craps, it keeps saying file to big, whatever, it's the the one you see the guys wearing on the sidelines

Seafan

Reaction score
All I got for Christmas was a heavy Seahawk jacket. I will wear it two days out of the year down here in south Texas. But it's perfect and all I need.

muxpux

Reaction score
No pics yet, as it hasn't arrived yet but the gf couldn't keep it a secret any longer. Got me a customized 12 wolf grey. Will post pics when it gets here. I had no idea she was gonna spend that much (only been together 6 months.) I think she's a keeper :)

pmedic920

Reaction score
I received several Hawk related items.

These are my favorite.
From wife and daughter.
:{)
1055801e9d62ba32bd13881a5fd096e5.jpg

Edit: I just figured out that they are reflective.
Here's a picture with flash.
1ddba2c7c936732c96d3af17355bfba5.jpg

2nd Edit:
I wanted to add a couple pix of the Details, and tell you this.
These seem to be built for the average to narrow foot. If you are planing to order a pair and have an average to wide foot, I would recommend ordering a 1/2 size bigger than you normally would wear. This will give you a little extra room. Overall they are very comfortable and seem well made.
537723aa21ec1a5430221428a6cd21f1.jpg

ce69c5153c2a75737576f4b7acc9692b.jpg
bae30b993c1ce1182f6c112697f90769.jpg

They are very light in weight.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! Where did they get those from? These are the ones I got...

reebok-pump-paydirt-mid-seahawks-2.jpg

tifferradish

Reaction score
I posted this in a thread I created, didn't know you guys already had one going, so I'll post it here.
838d3db7401c44c9afb38332c6ec04ef.jpg