Practice Squad list 9/1

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BradyHenderson/status/1433160769902837761[/tweet]

There are still a couple practice spots open.

[urltargetblank]https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/9/1/22652902/seattle-seahawks-practice-squad-2021-nfl-news[/urltargetblank]

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1sfd7j5a said:
I thought Donkor had a roster exemption.

That's explained in the body of the link. They get 16 practice spots plus the Donkor exemption. So ..... there are three practice spots yet to be filled.

Additional info on practice squad from another thread courtesy of "AgentDib" .............
AgentDib":1sfd7j5a said:
We have 16 practice squad slots again this season. Six of those slots can be taken up by veterans with no limits on how many seasons they have accrued in the league and pay $252k each. The other 10 slots have to be taken up players who have less than two seasons of NFL experience and pay $165k each.

Teams can designate four players from the practice squad to protect each week. The other twelve players can be signed by other teams to active rosters. Those players may then be released immediately, but will still be paid a minimum of three weeks salary. Practice squad players cannot be signed by upcoming opponents unless done a week or more in advance.

Two players each week can be activated from the practice squad to the gameday roster, and the same player can be activated up to two times.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Who was #39 out there hitting like Brandon Browner?

Would have liked to see him get a slot.

We can always use more violent players on the defense.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I find this to be a relief. I bet Haynes comes in handy.

Brady Henderson
@BradyHenderson
·7m

Phil Haynes is indeed back on the Seahawks’ practice squad, per the NFL’s transaction wire. They had an open spot.

Latest posts